L'Oréal Texture Expert L'Oréal Texture Expert Sublime Twist Texture Enhancing Spray Gel 4.2 oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Alaura J.
Alaura J.
De Graff, OH
I wasn't a fan of this product because it dried out my hair. it also dried out my hair. Perfect for people with thin hair.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Pomona, CA
Best works on short hair and easy on the go without using heat. Enhances any wavy or curl hair for better defining look
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
The price is rather high for this type of product. However it really does the job and makes my hair smell good
Karina A.
Karina A.
Pacoima, CA
I use to use mouse to wave my hair after the shower until I discovered this. I spray a few times in my damp hair and give my hair some texture by squeezing my hair up and it creates a nice wave and it holds all day. I really like this texture spray and I highly recommend it to you guys.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Calera, AL
I love products that add texture to my hair because it is so thin. Ironically, it is also very curly. But since there isn't a lot for it to hold on to, it's very frizzy. This product eliminates frizz completely and makes my hair look great! I am definitely a fan!
robyn d.
robyn d.
I love all of the texture expert line. All of their products, have a soft glowing finish. and an awesome professional scent. this gel can be mixed with water for a blow out, or mixed with water and have a sculpting effects. If you love this product, find a loreal texture expert in your area, and they will definitely show you how to use this.
Edila P.
Edila P.
Arlington, TX
Is good for make the hair very soft... I recommend this product. I love Loreal since long time ago. mazing product it provides such a soft texture to my hair, adding shine and best part is it's not stick!! Should go for it!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
san antonio, TX
Love this product! I highly recommend it and stand by loreal products. I have crazy hair and this actually helps my hair unlike others just just weigh it down.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Palm Bay, FL
Very helpful when styling hair. And is a product I like to use due to my thick hair it tends to go flatter so it's nice to have a product that adds texture.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Panama City, FL
Loved it! Came out with the results I was hoping for. Beautiful, soft, and natural looking! Would recommend to friend.