BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #45 in Texturizing Spray

Candi B.
This is one of the best finishing sprays I have found for my thin hair. I use it to slick back my fly aways when my hair is in a ponytail and also while curling my hair. it really holds the curl which is something I have difficulty with normally.
Monse F.
My keeps my hair smooth and natural I use it all the time when I curl my hair plenty of people that I know have been using the product for quite a while and I have all the results have been perfect great and awesome where are you
Madison H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this stuff!! Totally holds your hair all day!! I usually use it on weekend when I have more time to do my hair and want to hold in place. Also I finish off a nice bun with this spray.
Elizabeth D.
Abingdon, MD
This hair product is extremely awesome! It holds my hair up strongly without me even have to use it twice for hours. It looks clean and neat, a real finishing spray.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I really enjoyed everything about this. It worked well and definitely did everything promised. The only issue I had with it was even after I worked it through, I was left with crunchy hair.
Michelle H.
Halls, TN
I absolutely love this! It keeps my hair in place all day and smells amazing!! I applied this yesterday at 7am and by 3pm my hair was still perfect! I highly recommend this. It's great for any type of hair.
I have been using this hairspray since i was young and i love it a lot. it holds the hair well and unlike other sprays that I've tried, it doesn't give a rough finishing.
Noreen F.
Morgantown, WV
I use Loreal products because it seems to do better on my hair my hair is not thin but it feels like it and the brand seems to give my hair more volume
Michelle l.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair is straight like really straight and when I curl my hair it doesn't stay but with this spray it really holds my curls
Zion W.
Marshall, MO
It is really good at holding the hair all day!! I would recommend to anyone trying to keep hair down or long lasting shaping