BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #65 in Mascara

L'Oréal S.A. is a French cosmetics company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris. It is the world's largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin... see more...

• I've been using this product for probably close to 7 years now an...2 Answers
  • I have really fine eyelashes, and every mascara I've tried makes ...6 Answers
  • Does this mascara come in a waterproof formul?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Grace D.
I have repurchased this mascara over and over again. I have tried other mascaras and nothing compares! The mascara has such a dark black color and has a build-able consitency. This is by far the best mascara I've ever used because it creates feathery/wispy dark long lashes and it does not flake or run down my eyes during the day.
Regina L.
No joke the best drugstore mascara. Ive used plenty of high end brands but nothing has compared to this mascara .. sometimes i even forget its a drugstore product! I cant rave about this enough. Makes your lashes look long and curled. Not so much volumized but definitely long and curled.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
Hands down, this is my favorite drug store mascara. The wand separates my lashes so beautifully, which means no dreaded clumps or spider lashes! It's also the blackest black that I've used from a drugstore store mascara. I have purchased this soo many times and will continue to use it!
Bailey B.
I love this mascara with my BTS by too faced on my top lashes, and alone on my bottom lashes. It looks odd alone on my top lashes because I have lashes that stick straight out, so my BTShelps curl the up & this helps them be less clumpy and longer!
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI
YES! I love how the brush is so fine that it coats the lashes so evenly and the product does not clump on. This doesn't have a false lash look but rather a very natural look. I have repurchased and will in the future. This is my favorite mascara.
Dalton A.
I don't know why I ever stray from this mascara and try new kinds, I always end up coming right back to it! I love how long it makes my lashes, and the little comb brush is great for separating all the little lashes. 10/10 do recommend.
Tiffany C.
This is my holy grail mascara. I choose it above all high end expensive mascara. Have been using for several years now & I even got a bunch of other people to purchase it. They all agree it is amazing. BUY IT! NOW!!!
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Great mascara - especially for the price. This honestly works and lasts longer than a lot of higher end mascaras. I have tried a lot of brands and this is a staple in my routine for both the price and quality.
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Honestly one of my all-time favorite mascaras. Love the separation and the length that this mascara gives my lashes. This is seriously one of my HG mascaras for the top lashes. Couldn't live without this!
Alyx F.
Norman, OK
Best mascara in the whole world and it's affordable!!!! This gives my lashes so much volume and length and it makes them look almost fake! I've been using this for years and will keep using it forever!!
Heather L.
Does this mascara flack at all?
Stine R.
I have really fine eyelashes, and every mascara I've tried makes them clump together. I've heard a lot about this mascara and I wonder if is something for my my lashes or should I not waste my money on it?
Kayla F.
El Mirage, AZ
Does this mascara come in a waterproof formul?
Marrol G.
Vancouver
I've been using this product for probably close to 7 years now and it is my holy grail mascara. I am on the search for something a little more high end but with the same type of wand. Anyone have recommendations?