LOREAL Superliner BLACK

by Manufacturer

The ultimate liquid eyeliner in a sponge-tipped pen. A long-lasting precise line Superliner is a liquid eyeliner in a special sponge tipped pen for the creation of fine lines or thick, sultry flicks. Colour is applied with precision.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LOREAL Superliner BLACK!
Jessica H.
Port Chester, NY
LOREAL Superliner BLACK uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The worst liquid eyeliner I have ever used it was not even black it was more of a gray and it was so watery that it took forever to dry in the pen itself was not durable at all to work withLOREAL Superliner BLACK
Deisy J.
Nj
LOREAL Superliner BLACK uploaded by Deisy J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Maravilloso no se riega y es aprueba de agua , me encanta me dura mucho y es fácil de usar
Ailee C.
Clovis
Still one of my preferred eyeliners and very affordable. Easy to use. Doesn’t dry out like the eyeliner pens.
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
This is one of my first eyeliners I got and it is super black! For beginners, Wands are a little more harder but it does the trick. I find that it doesn't last as long as I'd want it to.. otherwise a good eyeliner.
Alexis A.
Merriam
The eyeliner was super dark and I really liked it on my eyes and the wings were really easy to do
Michelle B.
Man, WV
I wish I could give this more stars. It's affordable and easy to find. I got mine online and I will def be reordering. It goes on smooth and stays on all day without needing reapplied. I highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone looking for affordable and dependable eye makeup
Ana J.
Orlando , FL
Is perfect, i love, the colors are amazing, the price is great, is amazing, effective
Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
One of my favorite go to liquid liners, super black on the eye and goes over makeup like a charm. Cool packaging. Bought at Walmart around 8$
Kathia R.
LOREAL Superliner BLACK uploaded by Kathia R.
I fell in love with this eyeliner because it's really precise and pigmented, it doesn't smear when it's dry and it's long lasting. The only inconvenience is the tip, it's round and a it's little hard to make a fine line, I don't recommend it for people that don't have many experience with liquid liner, but I would definitely buy it again ✨
Maggie N.
SYDNEY, NSW
LOREAL Superliner BLACK uploaded by Maggie N.
I've got this L'Oreal Superliner Eyeliner Kajal Black without testing beforehand. It's very easy to apply except it's intended for a cat eye look which totally doesn't suit me. 🐺

Looking for your answer?