L'Oréal Superior Preference Sun-Kissed Caramels uploaded by Tamarah O.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sun-Kissed Caramels; Designed to lighten the darkest hair. With shine serum; Up to 8 weeks of fade-defying color. Hi-lift color and shine system; No-brass technology. Rich conditioner; Level 3; Permanent; 1 application Experience Preference, our true gold standard of beautiful color and shine. Preference s superior fade-defying color and shine system creates a rich long-lasting color spectrum with luminosity, shine and beautiful gray coverage. Luminous color shines from every strand and defies fade-out for up to 8 beautiful weeks. Sun-Kissed Caramels lightens the darkest hair up to 3 shades lighter, without a hint of bras. see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "It blends well and is close to my original hair color, although it does bring out more reds in my hair." in 4 reviews
  • "it last a long time and i dont have to be dyeing my hair often love it and really recommended " in 1 review
  • "Sunkissed hair color is a great product if you have virgin hair." in 1 review
  • "i color my hair every time with this works perferct on me :) this last alot in my hair and my hair is not damage and i color it every 2-3 month i recomend this product " in 1 review
  • "This is my go to hair dye when I am wanting to change up my hair color." in 1 review
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't use this exact shade but I used a different shade from the Sun kissed caramels Hi-lift line. It worked on my roots however it barely touched my ends. So now my hair is basically a backwards ombre color. If you're wanting to lighten your hair color I really recommend having a professional do it. My hair doesn't look bad but the results are not what I was wanting or hoping to get.
Marysa P.
Kingston , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product worked but it was a little messy. It stayed in but failed after you took 9-12 showers. It was sort of messy but was worth it. The color was definitely as expected and I would definitely do this again!! I'm satisfied with this product
T.j. P.
Independence, MO
It gave my hair a awsome beautiful Carmel color. It didn't smell horrible. It didn't dry my hair out. It lasted fairy long before having to recolor. Love the conditioner made my hair super soft. I would suggest this product to all my friends and family.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este tinte y el color es super lindo, siento que este tinte a diferencia de otros no maltrata mi cabello, aparte lo deja super brillante.
carol c.
Whitestone, NY
Boreal is my favorite brand of hair dye, I love the shine it gives to my hair afterwards. Also does not itch my scalp too much.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product. The hair dye and the hair conditioner makes my hair feel silky smooth and pleasant smell.
Anna R.
Grayson, KY
I love this hair dye! It covered my grays, and face my hair beautiful caramels highlights. Definitly would recommend.
Danielle J.
Westminster, SC
I've used this once and I liked the way my hair felt after but the color didn't look right on me .
Bianca S.
San Diego, CA
Sunkissed hair color is a great product if you have virgin hair. My roots turned the color it shows on the box, but the rest of my hair stayed dark brown. My hair got a little dry on the ends from this product, but it wasn't completely damaged. I recommend this product for anyone trying to lighten virgin dark hair.
Carrie S.
San Angelo, TX
Because I have a lot of gray, I color my hair every 6 weeks. I'm always looking for an at-home method that's gentle but gives major coverage.This is IT! Very inexpensive and gentle to boot! I will continue to use this system as long as I need to color my hair. (which looks like the rest of my life!)
Katie A.
I have super dark hair and I am looking for a change. Does anyone know if this will blend well as highlights?
Hannah Q.
Pahoa, HI
HAS ANY ONE TRIED THE L'OREAL SUPERIOR PREFERENCE SUN-KISSED CARAMELS, HI-LIFT ASH BROWN UL61 ON DYED BROWN HAIR? THE COLOR LOOKS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL ASH COLOR BUT ITS CONSIDERED A CARAMEL SHADE AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT CAN BE BOTH. IF ANYONE HAS ADVICE OR HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE RESULTS.
Diane H.
West Monroe, La
What is the difference color ranges it is available in?
Jossy A.
Barquisimeto
Si use este tinte, y ahora uso negro, que tratamiento es bueno para poder aclarar él cabello y usar de nuevo este color?
Kara T.
Irvington , Ky
I have super platinum white hair, would this hair dye work on it or do I need to add a red filler?