Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
With fade-defying colorants, superior preference stays true to tone for up to eight weeks without fading or turning dull and brassy. Care supreme conditioner, enriched with vitamin E and UV filter, helps lock in first-day color vibrancy, brilliance, and shine.
Mariselda J.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard , CA

I recently used Loreal's Superior Preference Sun Kissed Caramels in the color Hi Lift Ash Brown (UL 61). I absolutely LOVE it! The color is exactly what I've always wanted. It looks better than the color on the box! Previously, I was dying my hair very blonde, lightest blonde actually. This is the perfect transition shade because a lot of blonde still remains over the beautiful brown color and ashy tone. Very multi faceted and adds great shine to your hair. The conditioner it comes with really makes the hair feel very soft. The overall experience of using this color is wonderful. It's easy to apply. It's not messy. The color doesn't run or drip. It's better than anything I've ever tried.
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Florida

I've been using L'Oréal hair color for years! It always gives a natural look and he color is more vibrant than most other brands. The color lasts a long time and doesn't fade. Highly recommend!
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN

I use this in reddish blond to cover my grays! My natural color is red so it is a very good match for me. Also love the smell of the included conditioner
Tammy R.
Tammy R.

I've used this product several times and it did the job beautifully. It was easy to use and very affordable.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Ontario

For a box dye the end result was good and my hair didn't feel dead and dry and damaged. It covered my blonde going to darkest brown very well and lasted about a month before I have to recolour. The price point was good too.

Join Now