L'Oréal Superior Preference Hair Color uploaded by Kaitlyn O.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With fade-defying colorants, superior preference stays true to tone for up to eight weeks without fading or turning dull and brassy. Care supreme conditioner, enriched with vitamin E and UV filter, helps lock in first-day color vibrancy, brilliance, and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I use this in reddish blond to cover my grays! My natural color is red so it is a very good match for me. Also love the smell of the included conditioner
Mariselda J.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard, CA
I recently used Loreal's Superior Preference Sun Kissed Caramels in the color Hi Lift Ash Brown (UL 61). I absolutely LOVE it! The color is exactly what I've always wanted. It looks better than the color on the box! Previously, I was dying my hair very blonde, lightest blonde actually. This is the perfect transition shade because a lot of blonde still remains over the beautiful brown color and ashy tone. Very multi faceted and adds great shine to your hair. The conditioner it comes with really makes the hair feel very soft. The overall experience of using this color is wonderful. It's easy to apply. It's not messy. The color doesn't run or drip. It's better than anything I've ever tried.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
Oh my god. I've been dying my hair at home for 10 years and this is the worst product I've ever used. First off the smell! No hair dye is pleaseant but this has the strongest perfume smell that gets in your nose and mouth and will knock you on your butt! Second is stains skin worse than anything I've ever experienced. Everything will stain, but usually comes off with a makeup wipe and shower.. not this! It's like a tattoo! But the smell is deff the problem, I don't know if I can even stand to leave it on my head for the full processing time...
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
This brand is the only brand of hair color I use. It does a great job, the conditioner that comes with works great, the directions are easy and simple. All around great hair color. When I compare to others I’ve tried, this one also have the least chemical smell of them all.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Orange
Dye my hair frequently and this brand did not disappoint. Hair did not feel damaged after use and conditioning treatment provided in box really softened hair after washing color out. Will use again and again
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
This is a wonderful product! Very mild on my Hair. I could see a difference after the first use. Very easy to use and apply! It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others to use !
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Tuscaloosa
I always get their hair color now! It's the absolute best that I've tried and I've been dying my own hair for years! The color is so awesome! I bought it at ULTA beauty for around $9 and they normally have sales! Yay!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I tried this once and I bought it at Kmart yes so pretty color effect yes love L'Oréal Paris hair color afforded very good every4-6 weeks for color use for all over color yes long lasting color my favorite
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Florida
I've been using L'Oréal hair color for years! It always gives a natural look and he color is more vibrant than most other brands. The color lasts a long time and doesn't fade. Highly recommend!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Oxford
It's an easy product to use, especially if you've never done this before. But I would stay 2 to 3 shades within your natural color.