Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
With fade-defying colorants, superior preference stays true to tone for up to eight weeks without fading or turning dull and brassy. Care supreme conditioner, enriched with vitamin E and UV filter, helps lock in first-day color vibrancy, brilliance, and shine.
Photo (1)
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Nov. 22, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: UL51 Sun-Kissed Caramels Hi-Lift Natural Brown
I use this in reddish blond to cover my grays! My natural color is red so it is a very good match for me. Also love the smell of the included conditioner
Mariselda J.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard , CA
March 5, 2017, 1:56 a.m.
Review for: UL51 Sun-Kissed Caramels Hi-Lift Natural Brown
I recently used Loreal's Superior Preference Sun Kissed Caramels in the color Hi Lift Ash Brown (UL 61). I absolutely LOVE it! The color is exactly what I've always wanted. It looks better than the color on the box! Previously, I was dying my hair very blonde, lightest blonde actually. This is the perfect transition shade because a lot of blonde still remains over the beautiful brown color and ashy tone. Very multi faceted and adds great shine to your hair. The conditioner it comes with really makes the hair feel very soft. The overall experience of using this color is wonderful. It's easy to apply. It's not messy. The color doesn't run or drip. It's better than anything I've ever tried.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
June 21, 2017, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: UL51 Sun-Kissed Caramels Hi-Lift Natural Brown
Oh my god. I've been dying my hair at home for 10 years and this is the worst product I've ever used. First off the smell! No hair dye is pleaseant but this has the strongest perfume smell that gets in your nose and mouth and will knock you on your butt! Second is stains skin worse than anything I've ever experienced. Everything will stain, but usually comes off with a makeup wipe and shower.. not this! It's like a tattoo! But the smell is deff the problem, I don't know if I can even stand to leave it on my head for the full processing time...
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Tuscaloosa
May 3, 2017, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: UL51 Sun-Kissed Caramels Hi-Lift Natural Brown
I always get their hair color now! It's the absolute best that I've tried and I've been dying my own hair for years! The color is so awesome! I bought it at ULTA beauty for around $9 and they normally have sales! Yay!
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Florida
March 12, 2017, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: UL51 Sun-Kissed Caramels Hi-Lift Natural Brown
I've been using L'Oréal hair color for years! It always gives a natural look and he color is more vibrant than most other brands. The color lasts a long time and doesn't fade. Highly recommend!
Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.
April 29, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: UL51 Sun-Kissed Caramels Hi-Lift Natural Brown
It's a great budget friendly option for anyone wanting to color their hair without breaking the bank! Awesome color too ☺️
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
March 10, 2017, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: UL51 Sun-Kissed Caramels Hi-Lift Natural Brown
I've used this product several times and it did the job beautifully. It was easy to use and very affordable.
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
June 21, 2017, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: UL51 Sun-Kissed Caramels Hi-Lift Natural Brown
Only used it once. Worked well to cover my highlights i used to have. Do recommend this!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
March 10, 2017, 2:49 a.m.
Review for: UL51 Sun-Kissed Caramels Hi-Lift Natural Brown
For a box dye the end result was good and my hair didn't feel dead and dry and damaged. It covered my blonde going to darkest brown very well and lasted about a month before I have to recolour. The price point was good too.