MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersManufacturer
Loreal Super Liner Brow Artist 03 Brunettes

Loreal Super Liner Brow Artist 03 Brunettes

by Manufacturer

L'Oréal Super Liner Brow Artist is L'Oréal Paris first 3-in-1 eye brow pencil. Draw and intensify with the coloured pencil. Shape with the soft brush tip to discipline your arch. Fix your brow look with the clear wax based formula. Natural colour that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loreal Super Liner Brow Artist 03 Brunettes!
Product Highlights
...got this product from boots and loved it! Used it every day since! So easy to use, I prefer this to a pomade! I would buy this product again!in reviews
Dawna B.
Elyria, OH
Loreal Super Liner Brow Artist 03 Brunettes uploaded by Dawna B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great browgame with this L'Oreal brow artist in brunette. It last throughout the entire day with me and into the night. A fav of my daily full glam
Maggie B.
I love this brow product. It is a little firmer so if you don't like that consistency then you won't like this product. it's very precise so don't need to worry if you have slim brows. The color stays all day, I don't use the clear wax because I found that, that would make them move after a while. The color product works great on its own.
Daria I.
Carshalton, Surrey
One of my go to products. It applies so well you can’t even tell you’ve fixed your brows with a pencil. The shade match was also on point, as having dark brows I often find that the shades are either too bright for me or have an orange undertone which never match, but this did!! So happy and would definitely buy again!
Jackie T.
Martensville , SK
I love this product so much! I am very picky about the liners that I use. I do not like hard tips and this brow liner is smooth enough to do the trick. A pencil lasts me at least 6 months!
Huma S.
luton
Very nice and amazing product it’s a dupe of Anastasia brow pencil am loving it already love love highly recommended xoxo
Stephanie A.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This pencil is brilliant I dye my hair black and struggle to find a natural pencil that looks ok (my eyebrows are dark blonde) but this is a perfect colour and lasts all day
Stephanie H.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
I have just recently changed to this eye brow pencil as someone recommended it to me! So far so good, I have quite thick eyebrows but they need shaped and this does a really good job, they look really natural and easy to apply, I only just slightly draw them on so it works for me. Got this from boots
Kateřina P.
Brno
In Czech republic we have a similar product only without the white pencil and I have just finnished my second pencil. Each of them lasted about 1,5 years and I am gonna buy a new one soon. The pencil draws very nicely. The part on the lid on the other half helps you to blend it in for more natural look and I love it!
Perla N.
Bucharest
Just like the previous review about the same pencil but waterproof, this product was one of the very first ones that I’ve ever used as a teenager with blond and thin eyebrows! A total life-saver! It’s light, the brush is super helpful and you can perfectly and easily fill in your brows. Especially when you’re in a rush.
Lottie B.
Stoke-on-Trent
Super easy to apply and shape your brows. The spooly brush is helpful on one end and the intensity of the lines from the product can be adjusted. It definitley lives up to expectations and I can't believe the price is so low for this great brow liner. I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?