BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

UVA/UVB protection. Water resistant 80 minutes. Non-greasy feel, quick absorb, dry finish.

Contains a nourishing blend of vitamin E, argan oil, shea butter oil, grapeseed oil & sunflower oil. The easily-absorbed formulas utilize L’Oréal’s patent-pending polymer technology which acts as an invisible shield for the skin for improved water resistance, protection & effectiveness.

Active Ingredients:

• Citronellol
  • Geraniol

Buy on Amazon
Kanchan S.
Loreal sublime sun SPF 15 sunscreen lotion is little oily, on my skin, i am not very satisfied with it. sunscreen should be on the matte side, packing is nice, the price is ok.
Lupe A.
This oil is so good for me and my hair . I use it everytime I go to the beach . I bought this item at Walgreens and has done wonders . It's my second time using it and I love it . It can improve alli but does the job for my hair
Katie C.
Redding, CA
this sun oil worked decently, i wasn’t a huge fan of the smell as it was a bit more chemical than yummy and summery. it protected my skin the way it was supposed to and it did leave me with a slight tan so it was nice !
Shelley D.
Pendleton
Good price for what you get.  SPF 15 not a good coverage for a fair skinned person would get it again but not use for hot days
Thalia M.
Belton, TX
I love the smell of this loreal product! I am naturally pretty tan but this provides a nice glow while giving me some SPF as well.
Arlie H.
Raleigh, NC
This smells good and gives your skin a nice sheen in the sun. (If you're fair skinned like me, be sure to reapply or you'll fry!)
Mercy R.
Dallas, TX
I enjoyed this product immensely. Not only did it smell good but it also left my skin feeling nice and moisturized.
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Me gusta mucho buen producto siempre lo usaría. Muy buena calidad.
Excelente trabajo, muy interesante
Erin C.
Chester
I really love this product it is so nice on the skin and is very effective I would recommend it to anyone!! It is such a good value for money and is not on the pricey side, it 100% met my expectations In a product as I have already said it is Definitely a product I would Recommend
Raquel G.
i love this product; it leaves my skin feeling nourished and moisturized. so I just want to say it's that this product it's really effective, and it met my expectations.