BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin Beautifying Suncare With Anti-Oxidants Long Lasting Uva/Uvb Protection Noncomedogenic Formula Won't Block Pores Never Heavy, Shiny, Or Greasy Protect And Perfect With Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Spf 30+ Liquid Silk Sunshield For Face.&Nbsp; This Exclusive Patented Uv Filter System Delivers Long-Lasting Broad Spectrum Protection With A Unique, Luxuriously Sheer Formula.&Nbsp; It's Also Infused With Powerful Antioxidants Like Vitamin E And White Grape Seed That Enhance The Benefits Of Sunscreen To Help Keep Skin Healthy And Youthful-Looking. This Virtually Weightless Lotion Is Instantly Absorbed And Layers Invisibly Under Makeup, Leaving Skin Silky Soft And Smooth For A Clean, Fresh Finish.&Nbsp; Luxurious, Mess-Free Formula.&Nbsp; Non-Greasy, Ultra Water And Sweat Resistant, Oil-Free, Non-Pore Clogging, And Dermatologist Tested. Made In Usa see more...

• This is just plain sunscreen right? No sort of self tanner?1 Answers
  • How long does this last before you have to reapply?1 Answers
L'Oréal Sublime Sun Liquid Silk Lotion for Face SPF 30
  • "It was a great start everyday to make sure I was getting my dose of sunscreen for the day before I stepped outside." in 1 review
  • "I love Loreal products, especially sublime sun liquid...works great on my skin and doesn't have a bad scent." in 1 review
  • "It does smell quite strongly like sunscreen, but I have quite oily skin and this makes my face feel so smooth and honestly I think it makes it feel less oily throughout the day. " in 1 review
  • "Amazing light weight sunscreen." in 1 review
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
This is my absolute favorite face sunscreen! It's quite liquid-y and almost dries to a powder finish. It makes my face feel smooth and not sticky, which is unlike other sunscreens I've tried. I definitely recommend this to any who usually hates sunscreen.
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Light weight non sticky, no unpleasant smell. Very effective, no need to reapply for hours and it's made by L'oreal so it is reasonably priced.
Arkela B.
Arkela B.
This is a great sunscreen I can use on my face and I know I am protected and I can still use makeup with it and it does not make me breakout.
Kellen A.
Kellen A.
This comes in a great travel sized bottle and is very light weight and absorbs quickly. Unfortunately, I found it pretty sticky and it did not layer super well under my makeup. However, it's great for the beach and in situations where you need to consistently reapply sub products because of how sheer it is and how well it stays on.
Evanie V.
Evanie V.
South Gate, CA
I love this, its so thin and light and makes my face feel so smooth. It also protects your face from your face
Meaghan C.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth , MA
This is the BEST sunscreen for face! It goes on like silk and leaves skin feeling soft and matte. I use this all year long under my moisturizer. It almost acts as a primer and the SPF is high and keeps my skin protected. I use it from my forehead down to my chest.
Julieann C.
Julieann C.
Mc Guffey, OH
Seems thin and light not too thick and viscous for your face or leave harsh residues
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA
Ooh. I love this stuff. Works great and doesn't leave a sticky residue at all.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Riverside, CA
I think I like it...I thought it would be good daily under foundation. While it is easy to apply and spreads and soaks In quickly, it stinks and leaves me greasy. I also believe I get a it red using it. With spf 50, I shouldn't burn.
stori  p.
stori p.
Universal Cty, TX
This is great to put on before you start your day. Protect your face from those harsh beams and stay protected.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
How long does this last before you have to reapply?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
This is just plain sunscreen right? No sort of self tanner?