6 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Permanent Conditioning Haircolor Natural, Lively, Shiny Perfect gray coverage As easy to apply as shampoo Healthy-looking hair, full of life Sublime Mousse delivers beautiful, permanent color and perfect gray coverage in an ultra-light mousse that s as easy to apply as shampoo. The luscious, airy formula surrounds every strand with conditioning color and preserves hair s natural highs and lows for lively, healthy-looking shine. Ingredients: Liquid-To-Mousse Developer: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Salicylate, Polyquaternium-39, Phosphoric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetra- Sodium Pyrophosphate F.I.L. #D41078/2. Healthy Shine Conditioner: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Peg-180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Olea Euro- Paea see more...

• I was just wondering how well this product works for people with ve...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how well this product works? I want to try using t...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on light brown hair? I bought this at the dol...1 Answers
L'Oréal Sublime Mousse by Healthy Look Hair Color
  • "It faded and washed out in just a few weeks (taking every precaution, cold water to wash, colour seal products etc)." in 1 review
  • "I have tried this products before but not in this color and I loved the way it turned out the conditioner was amazing as with most hair dyes but the color was a nice rich brown and I loved it " in 1 review
  • "I did notice that it took a little bit longer to wash out the dye after the application as opposed to other hair coloring products, but I don't know if that was due to the product or just how my hair was at the time." in 1 review
  • "This is buy far the best hair dye at home I have ever bought." in 1 review
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
The color has held up very well for me. It hasn't washed out at all in the shower. But after I first applied it and rinsed my hair. It was extremely dry! I had to use a lot of conditioner.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite at home color kit. It comes out pretty close to the pictures on the side of the box. I cokes in a bunch of colors. I've found its the easiest to apply. Love it.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Davis, CA
I tried this and it works really well. Actually shows up on my black hair and if my roots didn't grow, it would look like i just went to the salon.
Peachy J.
Peachy J.
Love the ease of application. No drip no mess. It covered my grey hair well upon using it.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Doral, FL
Review for: Other
I used this coloring kit to tone down my newly blonde hair. It worked miracously it turned my yellow brasa hair into a golden dream color. I recommend it 100% im not a hair styler and it worked great, simple and amazing. Great for begginners like me that dont have a clue of what they are doing.
Charlottetown, PE
I bought this for three dollars at the dollar store so I was not expecting too much. My hair is a light brown and faded ombre so I was hoping it would bleach a bit. I t did not really and it actually made it a tad darker but it all looks a lot more natural. The tube of conditioner is very big and with my hair length it actually lasted enough for three washes which is great.

The foam applies well but the first fumes are awful. I have very long hair (waist)and thick and I only dyed half of it (the ombred) and I only needed one bottle instead of the normal two/three which is great and it isn't patchy that I have noticed.
I actually noticed that my hair is smoothr and softer than before the dye... it feels in better confition and my hair is already quite heatly so that was a nice bonus
Happy with what I have would purchase again but bleech my hair beforehanf
Richelle R.
Richelle R.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so far pleased with the amount of color I have long hair so I bought 3 boxes thinking I would need them all but 1 box was lots enough This will be my go to from now on because of that. it's strong so you will need a vented area but it was fast on changing color and I like that it helps me figure out if I missed any spots. The over all outcome washes out great the conditioner smells amazing, and feels amazing too my hair is so soft but it didn't go the color wanted which was kinda expected since my hair is dark brown but I have 2 more boxes so I'm bound to get it the next time.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my absolutely favorite hair dye, it was super convenient and had great, lasting colour. but unfortunately they discontinued it! L'oreal has another mousse dye thats awesome, its a little pricier though, although if you're just using it for a root touch up, you get two dye jobs out of the box.
kenna p.
kenna p.
Rosthern, Saskatchewan
I have used the mousse about 4 or 5 times and its actually the easiest product to use. You can evenly distribute the dye much easier and better than other dyes.
if you are looking for a specific colour though you should just go to a salon because you can't guarantee the colour with home dyes.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Ottawa, Ontario
Very unhappy with this product. I have used the John Freida mousse before and loved the coverage and how my hair looked overall. I figured the products would be similar but I was very wrong. It faded and washed out in just a few weeks (taking every precaution, cold water to wash, colour seal products etc). Very glad I did not pay full price. I would not recommend it at all.
Katya S.
Katya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know how well this product works? I want to try using this brand to make an amber effect and I want to know how well it shows on darker hair colours!
Charlottetown, PE
Has anyone used this on light brown hair? I bought this at the dollar store and I want to know if it will bleach a bit my hair to get some color
April B.
April B.
Louisa, KY
I was just wondering how well this product works for people with very dark hair? I have long dark hair and tried several different kinds of dye and I want to know if it works before I ruin my hair again.