BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal Self-Tanners - L'Oreal Body Expertise Sublime Glow Moisturizing MicroFine Mist + Natural Skin Tone Enhancer 119.2g/4.2oz - Medium Skin Tones. How-to-Use: Spray mist lightly and quickly at arm's length all over your body. A light misting is sufficient. Do not rub in. Formula will dry quickly. Let skin dry completely before putting on clothes. Use daily until you have achieved the desired level of glow, then use 1-2 times per week to maintain your glow. see more...

• I'm pale! And I lack vitamin d so I don't tan well. Does this mak...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well for an over all body lotion?1 Answers
Yazmin O.
Yazmin O.
Carrollton, TX
I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and looking. I have eczema and cannot use a lot of products because they flare my eczema, this product doesn't flare my skin up.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this goes on smoothly and doesn't get spotty or stain everything I wear after I use it. I did have to get used to the smell but it wasn't bad at all. I don't use it regularly, only when I need a hint of color for a special occasion.
Abbigail D.
Abbigail D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff!! Didn't take too long before my skin started to look amazing! Got it a Walmart I think. Would definitely recommend.
Whitney Z.
Whitney Z.
Boonton, NJ
I loved this product because it gave me the subtle hint of color I was looking for. However, the smell of it was a little too strong. I wish it didn't smell just like the other sprays because it would than definitely stand out as the best
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Elizabethtown
The lotion feels nice and has a nice neutral smell but it is very streaky and the color leaves you looking Orange instead of tan
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Nevada
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good product but I felt it had room for improvement. The spray isn't effective. I bought this at Walmart.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves your skin very soft and give your skin that sunkissed beach glow. I like how it moisturizers your skin
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves a perfect shine. Natural glow without looking orange. Plus the moisturizer in it is amazing. I'm hooked.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Perkins, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't a big fan of this product. Left my skin really oily and uneven. Not much else to say
Angela V.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this self tanner , it doesn't leave streaks and it has a perfect tone. It's not to expensive and you can you it on top of a tab you already . Very effective . I would definitely would buy again.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Anderson, IN
I'm pale! And I lack vitamin d so I don't tan well. Does this make you look orange or is it a tan color?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Woodstock, ga
Does this product work well for an over all body lotion?