BeautySkinTanning ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal SUBLIME BRONZE Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion Medium

L'Oreal SUBLIME BRONZE Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion Medium

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 071249080177 Loreal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal SUBLIME BRONZE Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion Medium!
C Leilani D.
L'Oreal SUBLIME BRONZE Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion Medium uploaded by C Leilani D.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to when I need a little boost during the winter blues. But I also continue use throughout the year when I need a quick golden goddess boost. I love the fact there is not an overpowering scent. I apply with a mit and never have streaks. The application is too easy. After it dries (maybe like 2 minutes) you can see immediate results with hints of gold dust. I do recommend to wait atleast 3 days before reapplying. $8 for a quick bronzed touch of beauty..... YES please!

Looking for your answer?