Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Mist 4.6 OZ Get the gorgeous salon-perfect tan at home. Inspired by professional techniques, the new Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist comes with a wide angle jet applicator and provides...
Photo (1)
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

I have to spray this in the shower or it colors the house but I love this product. Very easy to use in this spray format, no streaks, easier to apply to my face, faster than lotions, no smells or orange color. Very natural and after a week I was MUCH darker. Saves my skin, makes me smile.
I'd read a lot of mixed reviews for this product so I didn't know what to expect. I shaved and moisturized before I used this product. It sprays out as a colorless super fine mist. It didn't feel like it was setting on my skin at all so I was worried about it not working. It smells really good, like cologne. It is not at all sticky. It dried super quick and didn't leave any residue on my sheets or clothing. The next morning I was pleasantly satisfied! It definitely worked. I had a very subtle tan. Definitely orange based. My skin felt soft and moisturized. The tan was super concentrated on my feet, but I definitely needed a few more applications on my legs. Its definitely meant to be used gradually. You must apply it quickly and fluidly. I applied it again the next two nights after showering & moisturizing and I had a beautiful tan. I love this tanner! It smells good, it's not sticky, it dries who quickly, and it works well. I'll definitely be using it from now on!

Join Now