L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Mist 4.6 OZ uploaded by S T E P H A N I E F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Mist 4.6 OZ Get the gorgeous salon-perfect tan at home. Inspired by professional techniques, the new Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist comes with a wide angle jet applicator and provides... see more...

• I'm always scared to try self tanners and bronzers, because I've tr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
I ALWAYS make sure to have a bottle of L'Oreal sublime bronze self tanning mist on hand! It sprays on evenly and drys quickly every time, never orange or streaky looking. I typically only apply on my neck, chest and face areas to achieve that natural sun kissed glow but without the harmful UV rays that damage your skin! The price is under $10 and this product can be found almost anywhere that sells self tanning products! I absolutely recommend this product, its a must have for me! L'Oréal Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist
Hailee T.
Hailee T.
Oskaloosa, IA
I like this tanner because it doesn't make you look orange and it's a very easy application. The smell isn't too pleasant but with a shower the next morning the smell goes away and you're left with a nice warm glow. It's a little sticky so air drying until it's COMPLETELY dry is necessary before getting dressed and it usually does transfer to sheets if you're tanning overnight so dark sheets are recommended!
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Lucasville, OH
Purchased once when they rolled out their "new and improved" formula. I have a naturally darker complexion anyway, but I was trying to use this in place of getting a spray tan before an event. It looked great in the beginning, but as the night went on, it looked more and more streaky and had an orange tint to it. That was the only time I used it though, then I gave it away to a friend that it looked much better on.
Paige S.
Paige S.
I've used this product when I've been in need of some color but haven't been able to get a spray tan done. It definitely works and for me it met my expectations. I would be careful to test it out on a small area first before using it all over as it may look different on people with a different skin tone.
Chris F.
Chris F.
Manning
I love this tanner!! It's super easy and I don't ever see streaks or lines. Get your color the way you want it then just touch up once a week! It more than exceeded my original expectations. After application my skin smells so good and is left feeling smooth and soft!!!!! Buy this tanner today!
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is a professional spray tan without the machine. I couldn't recommend this enough. It works great, and once used a couple of times you can perfect it without going through the awkward dark phase a spray tan tends to have. It isn't orange and smells decent, for a spray tan...
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I have to spray this in the shower or it colors the house but I love this product. Very easy to use in this spray format, no streaks, easier to apply to my face, faster than lotions, no smells or orange color. Very natural and after a week I was MUCH darker. Saves my skin, makes me smile.
CIntia Estrada C.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I was not happy by the results of this self tanning product... It left my skin with an orangy color thats was not plesent and was not close to a tannaning color. Maybe it was just my experience i did read great things about it before buying it...
Christina K.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
Only tried it once and looked streaky..gonna try one more time..maybe. The color wasn't orange but definitely wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. It wasn't too expensive which is why I tried it so maybe I need to pay a little more.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Ruston, LA
This is a summer fav! I love the 360 mist! It sprays on evenly and turns into a beautiful bronze color. I have never turned streaky or orange from using this product and I've used several bottles. It also has a nice smell!
Bobbi W.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I'm always scared to try self tanners and bronzers, because I've tried so many on the past that has left me orange or streaked. How does this one do??