L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Mist 4.6 OZ uploaded by S T E P H A N I E F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Mist 4.6 OZ Get the gorgeous salon-perfect tan at home. Inspired by professional techniques, the new Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist comes with a wide angle jet applicator and provides... see more...

• I'm always scared to try self tanners...This will leave you orange!!!!... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
Hailee T.
Hailee T.
Oskaloosa, IA
I like this tanner because it doesn't make you look orange and it's a very easy application. The smell isn't too pleasant but with a shower the next morning the smell goes away and you're left with a nice warm glow. It's a little sticky so air drying until it's COMPLETELY dry is necessary before getting dressed and it usually does transfer to sheets if you're tanning overnight so dark sheets are recommended!
Paige S.
Paige S.
I've used this product when I've been in need of some color but haven't been able to get a spray tan done. It definitely works and for me it met my expectations. I would be careful to test it out on a small area first before using it all over as it may look different on people with a different skin tone.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is a professional spray tan without the machine. I couldn't recommend this enough. It works great, and once used a couple of times you can perfect it without going through the awkward dark phase a spray tan tends to have. It isn't orange and smells decent, for a spray tan...
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I have to spray this in the shower or it colors the house but I love this product. Very easy to use in this spray format, no streaks, easier to apply to my face, faster than lotions, no smells or orange color. Very natural and after a week I was MUCH darker. Saves my skin, makes me smile.
CIntia Estrada C.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I was not happy by the results of this self tanning product... It left my skin with an orangy color thats was not plesent and was not close to a tannaning color. Maybe it was just my experience i did read great things about it before buying it...
Christina K.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
Only tried it once and looked streaky..gonna try one more time..maybe. The color wasn't orange but definitely wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. It wasn't too expensive which is why I tried it so maybe I need to pay a little more.
Jacquelyn D.
Jacquelyn D.
This gives me a real looking tan without looking too orange or fake tanned. I buy it at Walmart and it's my first time but I would recommend for anyone this summer that doesn't tan. I would purchase again in the future.
Aliza G.
Aliza G.
This product did not turn out well for me. Parts of my skin didn't tan at all and the parts that did tan turned orange . I'm not sure what I did wrong or if i even did anything wrong. Will not be using this product again.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Acworth
Goes on so easy and sprays evenly on my skin. Used this product on my legs, arms, face, basically my whole body. Stayed on as long as expected but helped me have a little color before I got my summer base tan going on!
Misty A.
Misty A.
Great self bronzer. Use it often throughout the year. Looks very natural and not orangeish. But looks dirty, as most do, when starts to wear off after about 2 days. Never the less....i keep using it. 2 days of a tan at a time is better than nothing.
Bobbi W.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I'm always scared to try self tanners and bronzers, because I've tried so many on the past that has left me orange or streaked. How does this one do??