BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Self-Tanner

L'Oreal Self-Tanning Towelettes For Body, Streak-Free Self-Tanning Towelettes For Body Streak-Free Streak-free Medium Natural-looking tan Quick & Convenient Vitamin E L Oreal Paris creates Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes for Body, convenient single-use wipes.  An advanced skin-smoothing formula provides the perfect amount of self-tanner along with AHAs* + Vitamin E for a smooth, streak-free perfect tan.  Individually wrapped towelettes are perfect for sunless tanning at home, as well as for travel or the beach.. Results Unique self-tanning formula applies easily and dries quickly. Soft, smooth, 100% natural-looking sunless tan begins to develop in less than an hour. *With AHA derivative see more...

• Im looking to get a nice little glow for some family pix but dont w...1 Answers
  • I take pictures for an online boutique and need a...Be the first to answer!
  • How long are these good for? I have some from 9 months ago and wond...1 Answers
L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning
  • "It also has a strong self tanner smell after applying, but it's totally worth it and I will continue to use these! " in 1 review
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Okay do I really like these in theory. In reality, however, not as great as I had hoped. The towel is a good size, actually large enough to reasonably cover your body, dries pretty instantly and the formula doesn’t smell that bad (like many fake tanning products do).The biggest issue I have is that the towel is white and the formula goes on clear, so it doesn’t leave a trace of where you have used it. You would think this is a good thing. It is not. This makes it so that you cannot tell at all where you have used it, where you have not, where needs more, etc. The result is a streaky finish and uneven tan. I thought maybe the first time I used them I had a learning curve so I gave it another try and….same thing. This could totally be user error on my part but I think this could be improved immensely by giving some trace of where it has been applied. All in all, I do think the color it gives is really nice and lasts a good amount of time compared to similar products. Not a win for me personally, I won’t be buying these in the future.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Canal Winchester, OH
I really like this #bronzerselftanner, #LorealSublimeBronze. These easy to use towelettes are reminding me of tan towels, just make sure to #cleanse,#exfoliate,prior to use, also use sparingly around ankles and knees. I even used it on my face and it worked great. The first application I noticed results almost instantly, with continued application you achieve a beautiful tan. Let this dry completely because I had a dumb moment and crossed my legs when I thought it was dry, and had two white patches that clearly stood out on my inner thigh and above my knee. You can reapply though in that area to even out the area. It lasted for a week with one application. I felt a little splotchy when I did not reapply, probably because I exfoliated also. Wash your hands after application or wear gloves so your hands don't turn and ugly bronze color. The color on my hands in the calloused areas turned yellow, so I would suggest a pedicure scrubber that's fine or file to take off in the calloused areas
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I like the ease of a towel that I can pull out of a package and apply easily, tossing when I am finished. The single use towel was extremely convenient but I was only able to do both legs before I felt like the product was "used up" I ran the towel over the rest of my body and sure enough the color payoff was really only on my legs. I am pretty small (5'5" and 125 lbs) so I don't think there is any reason that the towel should not have sufficed for my whole body. This definitely gives a nice golden glow without looking super orange. It does tend a little orange but you can get away with that in the summer for a nice glow!
Holly C.
Holly C.
So I used one for the first time last night and it was not what expected. The color goes on clear ( the wipes are just plain white) so it's hard to see where it's going or what it's going to turn out to be. I was so nervous I was gonna wake up and be streaky, or orange but instead I hardly had any color. I feel like it gave me a nice glow, but really I didn't notice much of a change. The smell was pretty typical of a self tanning lotion but not bad and after a few minutes I didn't feel sticky. I would definitely try again because of the convenience and subtle color/glow and hopefully next time I get a little more color
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
I love using this on my face, neck and décolleté. After I apply, I gently rub over those areas to make sure it's even, however, if I use more than 2-3 days in a row it tends to dry out my skin and doesn't absorb as well. I haven't had the same success on my legs or arm, I always get streaks. I really love the bronze glow I get on my face and neck area, it's perfect for hiding imperfections! Also, it doesn't feel oily or break me out like some self tanners have. Money saving tip, I use one half of the wipe and then wrap the other half back in the package for use the next day!
bobbi jo b.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
These are my favorite self tanners,, so easy to use,, just unfold the towelette and wipe down your face and body.. You do need to rinse your hands afterwards. Their reasonably price and if you store them in a baggie you can get more than one use for them. I get them at my local walmart and they run about 10 dollars for 9 of them,, If you can't be in the sun, or choose not to this is a really easy way to get that tan we all want.. good luck with them,, enjoy.
Molly G.
Molly G.
new whiteland, IN
I recently got a sample of this in a subscription box and found it intriguing that you didn't have to wait shower and go about your day... you could put it on let it dry for a couple minutes and thats it. it is not streaky woth the exception of my wrists that i goofed it was really nice i want to totally by a box of them. ive had it on for about 3 days now and I'm not a Ompa Lompa for sure to looks really natural.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
I'm very impressed! I use self tanner quite a bit and I think either you're good at putting it on, or you're not, and that determines how the tanner turns out. I used this once my gel self tanner started to fade. It worked really well and dried quickly without a funky smell! I'm definitely making these a summer staple!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Love this product! If you are looking for deep noticeable color this is the product for you. The smell is that of a traditional sunless tanner (so not the most pleasing), but the color aftermath is great. Beware, you do need to be patient and careful when applying. I was rarely able to walk away streak-free.
Krista S.
Krista S.
I love the L'Oréal Sublime Bronze self tanning products! This product in very convenient, easy to use, saves so much time, very affordable, and is much much healthier than laying out in the sun or in a tanning bed! This product allows you to achieve a nice, natural looking, non streaky tan!
tammie d.
tammie d.
Greenwich, OH
I used this now my legs have streaks what's the best way to apply this
Holly W.
Holly W.
El Dorado, CA
I have been looking for a new self tanner something that's easy and quick and streak free and not orange.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Reading, PA
I have never used tanning towels so I don't really know what to expect. When I apply these should I kind of fold them and use one part for each part of my body? How do you know if there is still product left on that part of the towel? Also, can I use these on my face too?
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
What is your experience with this product?
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have used these before and I always have streaks I have tried exfoliating. Any tips? I have the color deep and I am very pale.