3 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #40 in Self-Tanner

Salon-Quality, Deep Natural Tan. 360° Wide angle applicator. Quick Drying, Streak Free Get the gorgeous salon-perfect tan at home.  Inspired by professional techniques, the new Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist comes with a wide angle jet applicator and provides continuous 360° coverage for ultra-even, long-lasting results.  This super-fine mist, with a fresh new citrus scent, applies evenly and flash dries, with no need to rub it in. No streaks, just a lovely, natural-looking tan. . see more...

• "This product works well for me." in 1 review
  • "I am medium toned and use many different self tanners, the loreal line always comes out very streaky and orange and leaves that awful self tanner smell most are trending away from." in 1 review
Pittsburgh, PA
I had very high hopes for this product however I was very disappointed. The first and most important thing is that it has absolutely no color to it when you apply it which makes it impossible to know where you sprayed. The results: a streaky, uneven mess that gives you away the second anyone sees you. The second thing is the smell, it is just unbearable and I have a lot of experience with sunless tanners and thought I had smelled the worst of the worst before I smelled this stuff. Because of the smell I would suggest applying it in a very well ventilated area. It also leaves an orange residue behind in whatever area you applied it in. All around not a good experience for me.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a huge fan of self tanners but this one is really good. Getting the spraying technique down takes a bit of practice because it's easy to miss spots and if you spray too close it streaks. It only took a few tries to figure out the best way to apply. The color subtle so you don't look orange or fake. You can probably put more on to be darker if that's what you like. It's reasonably priced and smells nice. The sprayer is pretty good overall but you will get the occasional blob which turns into a dark spot. It's still good and I'd recommend.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Tucson, AZ
While the smell is good and application fairly easy to the 360 spray, I find this does not give even color whatsoever. I've tried about Four different times to apply assuming there may have been a little user error, but each time as this "tan" develops its horrible spotty. I never get dressed until I am sure its dry and then try to make sure its looser clothing just to try and not interfere with the color but each time is the same. Definitely won't purchase again,especially at almost $10 a bottle.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Weems, VA
The pros of this product are that it is easy to spray from any angle. Also, it is such a light spray, more like a mist, so you don't end up with a lot of streaks unless you spray it too close. I didn't find it to have an overpowering smell.

The cons would be that the color doesn't last very long. I had to put it on everyday to build up some color. If I missed a day, I could tell the difference.

Overall, I really like it and will continue to use it.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
This goes on clear and dries asap. I usually get dressed about 5 minutes after spraying and the tan is perfect every time. The ONLY negative I will give this product is the smell, but all self tanners have an odor so I still give this five stars. After a shower the smell is gone and the tan lasts for about 5-7 days. It wears off gently too so you don't look blotchy or weird. Give this a try, definitely worth the money.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Is this a bug spray? A fogger? OMG. Forget whatever color you might get from this. I couldn't breathe!!! The overspray was insane. I have a large bathroom and the entire space was a cloudy mess. I kept trying to hold my breath and hide my face so I wouldn't ingest it. Stay away from this if you value your respiratory health and your belongings. Yuck.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Finally an at-home spray on self tanner with no mess and no orange hands! It is so nice to just lightly spray this product over your skin and walk out the door knowing that you are not going to be streaky or have dark orange spots or the color cling to your hands!! Delivers a soft natural beautiful bronze look to top off your summer get up!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm a huge fan of self tanning and bronzers but this is one of the lower ones on my list. To me personally, it came off as more of an orange tone than bronze/brown and it was messy, because unless you put a towel down it will get all over your tile and stain it if it's not cleaned up right away. :(
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Tried this for the first time and it streaked and looked splotchy. I had to scrub it off during several showers. I followed directions and applied in light passes, but I think I'll stick to lotion from now on. Wouldn't recommend to others based on my experience.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Fort Worth, TX
I like how this product is so affordable but applying it is such a hassle. You MUST exfoliate before applying it but I mean that's any tanning lotion/spray. You also must rub after spraying it on or you will be blotchy. I don't know if I would buy again.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
How does the spray work? Does it get everywhere? I have only ever used the lotion- type self tanners and have had luck but am looking for something new this spring.
WHITNEY C.
WHITNEY C.
What other colors/shades are there?
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
I've been wanting to get bronzed for a while now, and I just got this product a couple of weeks ago, what's the best way/easiest way to apply it so that there won't be uneven areas?
Jennifer U.
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Does anyone know if this streaks? I use a lotion self tanner and I'm thinking a spray would be easier.
Francine G.
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone used this? Does it turn you orange?