BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Treat yourself to an instant, streak-free tan. Sublime bronzetinted self-tanning lotion for medium natural tan provides an instant bronze glow while a streak-free sunless tan develops. Vitamin e and gentle ahas* leave the skin smooth and soft. Medium natural tan will be three shades darker than your natural skin tone. Continue to use sublime bronze until you have reached your desired level of tan *with alpha hydroxyl acid (aha) derivative. see more...

• Has anyone previously used the loreal self tanning gelee? I used it...1 Answers
  • Can moisturize your skin?1 Answers
  • Is this making you look orange???2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cora A.
Cora A.
Been my go to self tanner for years ! Apply and let dry and WILL not rub off. Instant color, and if I have a special occasion or just want to be tan I use this and tan outside or in a bed (it's not a sunscreen through). Forget those expensive tanning bed lotions us this ! this will give you AMAZING COLOR for an amazing value !
Stormie G.
Stormie G.
Lorena, TX
Works good, nice color, minimal streaking. Biggest problem, after about 1 week, it starts to come off. Very noticeable, you will be out and about, go to rub your arm and when you do...the color rubs off in that area.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
If I could give this the worst review possible I would. I bought two bottles of this about 2 and a half years ago. I was a tanning junkie, and would do anything I could to prolong my tan. I used this every day for a couple of weeks,until it become ridiculous. At first, I loved the color I was. It was working for the most part at first, so i kept reapplying it on my body after a shower every day. After about the 2nd week, my skin started to flake
When I say flake, I mean huge chunks of this sunless Tanner was coming off of my body, making me look like I had a terrible skin disease! I had ugly, splotchy, orange chunks of self tanner all over my body, and was not happy at all. I had a whole mother bottle that i never opened. I gave this away with a quickness. Do not try this. It looks beautiful at first, but then turns into a hot mess!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg, PA
L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Pearl Tinted Lotion
#beachbashcontest @influenster absolutely a must have for summer. I love it. Doesn't make you look orange or streaky and it smells GREAT. Also tans fast and safely and isn't as pricey as most self tanning lotions. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to lay out or just needs that natural fast looking tan. Not only do I use this in the summer but the winter months as well. I love it L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Pearl Tinted Lotion
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Belleville, NJ
I have mixed feelings about this product, I kinda like it and then I don't. It does give you a subtle tan gradually. However you have to make sure to evenly cover your body. And that's my problem, once you rub it on your skin, you have to wait hours for it to show. So I don't know if I have streaks or not until i see the tan coming. Also it has alot of shimmer to it, some people might like it others may not. Now the worst thing is the smell, it's not like an bad smell but it's a smell that's strong.
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
I love tinted moisturizers and self tanners I guess I'm considered that girl who loves sunkissed skin. This product Is great leaves a nice color and is inexpensive. Walmart and target have this product on a regular and I use this product along with other self tinted moisturizers and I love this product almost at the top of my list. There are some high costing self tanners that do not compare to this one and for the price you pay for department store self tanners you want a great looking skin
Emma B.
Emma B.
This is by far one of my favorite self tanners on the market! I really love the color that it develops into and the slight shimmer leaves my skin glowing! The color is more on the brown/ red side, which on some may look orange, but on my naturally olive skin tone, the color looks quite nice. I do not find that it streaks, so long as you follow good self tanning practices, such as exfoliating before hand. I really don't mind the smell, however, it does have a strong one-so beware.
Jody B.
Jody B.
Pendleton, IN
I use this lotion during the colder months to keep my skin looking tan.  It goes on even and doesn't give the fake look that other brands do.  I love how it makes my skin look however I'm not a fan of the scent.  If they could just tweak that part of it, I would give it 5 stars.  It smells fine when you first put it on but after a few hours, it doesn't smell the greatest.
Karma K.
Karma K.
Every summer that I wanted at an even though I've already have a ton it would make me like a bronze darker cream your luck this product is so amazing that every time I would have used it in the summertime I would get a nice bronze beautiful color with my skin just blowing and everybody asking where did I go get a tan at I really recommend this product
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Fort Worth
This is very natural-looking. Put it on after you shower and moisturize the night before and presto you're tan in the morning. Fine for face too. Wipe a little off with towel at hairline and eyebrows. Also be sure to wash your hands after application and wipe a little off in between your fingers. Re-apply every few days. Smells fine, nothing bad.
Blanka T.
Blanka T.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this making you look orange???
Can moisturize your skin?
Marnie K.
Marnie K.
Has anyone previously used the loreal self tanning gelee? I used it for years and now I can't find it. Does anyone have a suggestion for an affordable self tanner for face that is subtle and does not have glitter.