BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Stylista The Pixie Cream Short Hair Styling Wax 75ml

L'Oreal Stylista The Pixie Cream Short Hair Styling Wax 75ml

Short hair don't care Treat yourself to Stylista The Short Hair Balm Hair Styling Wax from L'Oreal Paris. The alcohol-free formula makes it easy to create a multitude of short hairstyles, from pixie cuts and fringe looks to sweep hairdos. Infused with Pomegranate Extract, the cream-wax provides up to 48 hours of re-shapeable hold*.*Instrumental test

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Stylista The Pixie Cream Short Hair Styling Wax 75ml!
Glenda O.
Monroe, LA
L'Oreal Stylista The Pixie Cream Short Hair Styling Wax 75ml uploaded by Glenda O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This pixie cream does great on my short hair to give it some style and piece it out. Good price point
Dottie D.
Melrose, MA
I have very short platinum blonde hair and this gives me body and shape and texture and I just love it. I will continue using this as long as my hair is short because it does the job and I love it.
Geneisy V.
It’s not bad. It’s like 3 level of holding. Not pricey. But if you have a 4b/4c hair I don’t recommend it.

Looking for your answer?