BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The best of L'Oreal technology.A creation from the L'Oreal laboratories.Studio line springing curls mousse contains a special hair curling technology that adds bounce, definition and hold to permed or naturally curly hair.The results:Curls are... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kami C.
I love this product my hair to kind of curly and wavy so this helps alot, the value is perfect it isnt that bad and you really dont need to go to the extreme of putting much on you! Mostly hair type would be curly, and i really do recommend this to someone!!
Michelle G.
Bauxite
Not a winner at all!!!! I purchased it bc the title indicated I would have "springing curls" and it would "enhance" my curls. Not so much!! It was heavy and made my hair look oily. Will never try again. Sorry!
Ciera P.
WARNER ROBINS , GA
This is literally the only gel I've found tht can really hold my hair. I've tried eco style gel, got2b gel, jam, etc but none work for me like they work for others
Kendra M.
This used to be my favorite mousse for my naturally curly hair but it's very hard to find!! It does a wonderful job!
Wendy F.
Ww a la hora de hacer rizos la uso sin dudar en si usar otro, porque me aporta el volumen y los rizo con esta espuma me duran horas, es simplemente perfecto porque no endurece el cabello pero si lo deja por horas como quieras tenerlo yo solo humedezco con esto y pum listo rizos  perfectos
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Yo amo mis risos y sie pre voy al super y lo primero que compro es este pructo para que mi pele se rise super bello y natural su olor lo es todo
Yasmin I.
Ele e perfeito não deixa escorrer a maquiagem fixa ele e perfeito para uma festa pois dura muito deixa a pele mais linda