BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does it really reduce reddness because my face gets really red. How...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ? If so, what are your thoughts on it ?4 Answers
  • Does this really help with redness ? Do you recommend ? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Studio Secrets Secret No.2 Anti-Redness Primer
  • "If you have redness from a zit or just like me and have fair skin and have red spots that you desperately want to cover up this is the perfect go to product for you." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this primer because it really works and is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "I have a few red patches on my face and this works well in concealing them." in 1 review
  • "It goes on great under the make up and makes your skin look more alive." in 1 review
  • "I have to say that this product does a pretty dang good job at evening out my face in terms of getting rid of redness!" in 1 review
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covers up my red nightmare! I have rosacea, spider veins, and occasional breakouts on pale skin. Terrible combination! This works awesome to cover all of it up. No green shows through my foundation...just makes it appear as though I have flawless porcelain skin. I will say it's a bit on the runny side, which is why I deducted one star. It's a bit pricey in my opinion...$10.99 at Walmart...but it seems like it will last a while. A little bit goes a looooong way! Be careful not to fully push the pump dispenser all the way down...not until you know how much you need. You will get way more than desired! I am pleased with this product and will likely purchase again when I run out.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Only recommend if you have very red skin. I have have normal/dry skin with rosacea and this does a great job of covering up redness. Pump is also a huge plus. Only downside is that it doesn't blend in all the way so you cannot wear without foundation on top or you'll look green. This primer also doesn't shrink pores or makeup last much longer, it's just good for redness. If you have less severe redness nyx also has a green primer that won't cover redness as much but is a better overall primer.
makayla d.
makayla d.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Green for Anti-Redness
This product worked very well for me. To be honest I originally bought this to cover up a little red hicky when I had to go to work the next day. I know that isn't the best thing to share, but hey, it covered up the redness and that's saying A LOT. Of course I use it on my face as well now, and it works very well. I have dry skin and I feel that it does moisturize a bit since it is a primer as well. (Not drying at all!) It also only takes a little bit to get the desired affect.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Green for Anti-Redness
I have been having the worst trouble finding a primer that isn't to overwhelming and makes my skin look like an alien or way to cakey. I read the directions tried it under the foundation since it says it's a primer also and a little over my foundation.

I have been addicted to this and the ELF primer; together they really are magical. My red skin issues hopefully will be over for now.

I would definitely start with two pumps and blend away.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this primer a lot . I was able to use the primer on the areas that I had redness at. I would usually have redness around my nose. The L'Oreal Studio Secrets No. 2 Anti-Redness Primer did what it say that it would do. I did not have no type of problem from it. It did not break me out or made my skin oilier. I have combination skin. My skin would already be oily in certain areas anyway. I do recommend this product.
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love thiss! I can't compare this primer with other ones since this is the first anti redness primer I've used and so far I love it. I realized that you can't wear it on it's own, you need to use foundation on top. I have oily skin and this didn't make me feel oilier or make me oily faster. I love that it comes in a pump and that you don't need much to make this work.
jack s.
jack s.
Muncy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is great for someone that wants to hydrate their face but also try and conceal some of the redness that is going on with their face. I love this products because it blends out so well, almost Into a light white shade which covers up my redness. Apply your foundation on seamlessly after you use this primer and be prepared to be impressed!
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Cresson, PA
I was so excited to get my hands on this product even though it's been out for a while. I have fairly red skin and it did cover a little but not what I was hoping for...this can good for oily,dry, or combination skin. A big downer though is it's very hard to blend out. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Olla, LA
Does exactly what it says it does! I've never used primer until I saw this stuff. I only bought it because of the anti-redness label. I have fair skin that cannot be covered up by the best of makeups. With this stuff though, you can barely even see the redness! It always makes my skin feel and look clear.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great anti-redness correcting primer, that's affordable. I was going through a stage where I had bad breakouts and needed something that would actually work to cover the acne and this does the job very well. Plus it's a great primer, makes makeup go on flawlessly and last longer.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone tried this ? If so, what are your thoughts on it ?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Does this product dry out your face? I already have dry skin and hope this doesn't make it worse
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Does this primer help with shine?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So it is a dupe for the smashbox one?
Alka B.
Alka B.
Does it really reduce reddness because my face gets really red. How is the texture? How is it for sensitive and oily skin? Will it ir will it not cause any breakouts?