Add a Photo

Photos (22)
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC

I have redness from acne. It is especially bad in the morning when I wake up, after I wash my face, and after i use moisturizer. Through out the day it fades if I don't touch my face which is sometimes hard for me because I never realize I am doing it! This is my first time using this product. Originally I went to the store to get a general primer but I chose to buy this instead because they were the same price and addressed the main reason for me purchasing a primer! I am not sure if i used too much or didn't know how to use it bc it had no directions but when I first put it on it took a minute to rub it in enough to get the green hue to go away! Eventually i gave up and my foundation on top and then used powder. I did not use my beauty blender just my fingers! It actually has helped with the oil control on my face because my face still feels and looks matte but I can still see slight redness on my chin!
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE

Covers up my red nightmare! I have rosacea, spider veins, and occasional breakouts on pale skin. Terrible combination! This works awesome to cover all of it up. No green shows through my foundation...just makes it appear as though I have flawless porcelain skin. I will say it's a bit on the runny side, which is why I deducted one star. It's a bit pricey in my opinion...$10.99 at Walmart...but it seems like it will last a while. A little bit goes a looooong way! Be careful not to fully push the pump dispenser all the way down...not until you know how much you need. You will get way more than desired! I am pleased with this product and will likely purchase again when I run out.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO

I have pretty normal skin, and rarely ever have blemishes or red spots that need to be covered up. On the occasion that I do need redness to be concealed I thought this would be a great product, it's packaging is small and sleek and easy to store - perfect, right? The product itself is not terrible, but I felt like it settled into my fine lines and made my make up application a little strange. The packaging is great, I love that it has a pump. It is slender and easy to store and not overly bulky for travel purposes. Because of the way it sat on my skin this is just a "meh" for me. It cancels minor redness bit is not a holy grail by far.
A F.
A F.

This was a true waste of money for me. When I first put this on I noticed how sparkly my face was. I don't get why it's sparkly. I also noticed that it didn't cancel any redness I had on my face. It just had a light green hue and the red was still there. I thought maybe it'll look good with foundation on but it just looked like my foundation normally does which I guess is better than looking green. But I bought it because it said it'd help with redness which it really didn't. So. Not a product I'd recommend or repurchase for any reason.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.

Only recommend if you have very red skin. I have have normal/dry skin with rosacea and this does a great job of covering up redness. Pump is also a huge plus. Only downside is that it doesn't blend in all the way so you cannot wear without foundation on top or you'll look green. This primer also doesn't shrink pores or makeup last much longer, it's just good for redness. If you have less severe redness nyx also has a green primer that won't cover redness as much but is a better overall primer.
makayla d.
makayla d.
Manteca, CA

This product worked very well for me. To be honest I originally bought this to cover up a little red hicky when I had to go to work the next day. I know that isn't the best thing to share, but hey, it covered up the redness and that's saying A LOT. Of course I use it on my face as well now, and it works very well. I have dry skin and I feel that it does moisturize a bit since it is a primer as well. (Not drying at all!) It also only takes a little bit to get the desired affect.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO

This is now my holy grail face primer. I have pretty bad redness and this really covers it up good and makes my makeup look much better and keeps the redness from breaking through my foundation throughout the day. I love this stuff. I bought it at Walgreens for $12.99. Not too bad of a price because it only takes one pump for each use so it will last quite a while. I'm planning on buying more so I never run out because I just can't do without this primer now.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Long Beach, CA

I have been having the worst trouble finding a primer that isn't to overwhelming and makes my skin look like an alien or way to cakey. I read the directions tried it under the foundation since it says it's a primer also and a little over my foundation.

I have been addicted to this and the ELF primer; together they really are magical. My red skin issues hopefully will be over for now.

I would definitely start with two pumps and blend away.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

I liked this primer a lot . I was able to use the primer on the areas that I had redness at. I would usually have redness around my nose. The L'Oreal Studio Secrets No. 2 Anti-Redness Primer did what it say that it would do. I did not have no type of problem from it. It did not break me out or made my skin oilier. I have combination skin. My skin would already be oily in certain areas anyway. I do recommend this product.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, AL

Hated this product. I don't know if it's just because I have very light skin or what, but no matter how tiny of an amount I use, and how much I work it into my skin, the green shows through a layer of foundation (and i use a super full coverage) and concealer and makes me look like I'm sick or about to transition into the hulk or something. I mean, it definitely gets rid of redness... because it turns you green!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Lexington, KY

Has anyone tried this ? If so, what are your thoughts on it ?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

Does this product dry out your face? I already have dry skin and hope this doesn't make it worse
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA

Does this primer help with shine?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Highland Hgts, KY

So it is a dupe for the smashbox one?
Alka B.
Alka B.

Does it really reduce reddness because my face gets really red. How is the texture? How is it for sensitive and oily skin? Will it ir will it not cause any breakouts?

Join Now