L'Oréal Studio Secrets Secret No.2 Anti-Dull Skin Primer uploaded by Gabrielle H.L'Oréal Studio Secrets Secret No.2 Anti-Dull Skin Primer uploaded by Lorin E.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Hi ladies! Has anyone with oily skin ...3 X L'Oreal Studio Secrets ant... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Plano, Tx
I was so excited when I found this primer and can it wait to try it out. A little skeptical after us because it wasn't a higher and cosmetic primer but when I tried it to my surprise it worked wonders.
Shaundra A.
Shaundra A.
Love cream and liquid highlighters. This was my first one and it will last you forever.
Tamara E.
Tamara E.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a fan of this product. When I put it on, my skin looks the same and my makeup application is the same. No difference AT ALL! Save your money!!
Layla J.
Layla J.
Very hydrating and makes the skin look flawless with a great foundation it adds moisture to the skin and works well with a matte foundation as it creates a skin like finish but including matte.
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
This is so good when applying before the foundation , it blemishes out your face and covers any red areas on your face so it makes yor foundation look clear on yor face without any breakouts
Macey M.
Macey M.
England
I really love L'Oreal Paris products, and primers are right up my street, so no surprise I like this... Not my favorite, but a good product still.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
I would love to use this I have only used one primer and I would love to use more xx
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Hi ladies! Has anyone with oily skin tried the L'Oreal Secret Anti-Dull Skin Primer? Does it make you break out?