L'Oréal Studio Secrets Secret No.2 Anti-Dull Skin Primer uploaded by Gabrielle H.L'Oréal Studio Secrets Secret No.2 Anti-Dull Skin Primer uploaded by Lorin E.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Hi ladies! Has anyone with oily skin tried the L'Oreal Secret Anti-...1 Answers
Lisett G.
Lisett G.
This product is my all time favorite!! It helps the powder and foundation stay on all day! It applys smoothly and isn't harsh on the skin. It has even made me face feel softer .
Tayna S.
Tayna S.
Granite City, IL
I was hesitant on purchasing this product but I was desperate I ran out of my high end primer. I bought it and omg it's the best primer I've ever tried. I totally could see that difference immediately, my skin looks so radiant plus I look so awake.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Not my fav primer or corrector for that matter. It just made me more pinkish and didn't blend well. I do love the magic base primer though. I'd definitely recommend that one over this one.
Lee D.
Lee D.
I like this one. I found it harder to blend than others. I do prefer the magic base primer. I would, however, use this one again.
Layla J.
Layla J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating and makes the skin look flawless with a great foundation it adds moisture to the skin and works well with a matte foundation as it creates a skin like finish but including matte.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
I would love to use this I have only used one primer and I would love to use more xx
Macey M.
Macey M.
England
I really love L'Oreal Paris products, and primers are right up my street, so no surprise I like this... Not my favorite, but a good product still.
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
This is so good when applying before the foundation , it blemishes out your face and covers any red areas on your face so it makes yor foundation look clear on yor face without any breakouts
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Hi ladies! Has anyone with oily skin tried the L'Oreal Secret Anti-Dull Skin Primer? Does it make you break out?