L'Oréal Studio Secrets Secret No.2 Anti-Dull Skin Primer uploaded by Lorin E.L'Oréal Studio Secrets Secret No.2 Anti-Dull Skin Primer uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this anti dullness cream to color correct and prime my face. It's soft and absorbs well into your skin but feels a little greasy. If you use a matter foundation it's okay, but anything else would be too much. I have light skin and a lot of freckles because of sun exposure and I feels this makes them stand out more. This is just okay.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a long time. I purchased it on Amazon and it was really inexpensive but it was definitely effective. I used it in the place of foundation and I loved it. I would say it's for all skin types!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this. I wish I had gotten the green, as it's more relevant to my faces needs, but this one did what it was advertised as. I would buy it again, it blended well with the rest of my makeup, and was cheap!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to use in the winter when my skin is pale! I'm a florida girl used to tan skin, so I use this to brighten up my face when needed
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Plano, Tx
I was so excited when I found this primer and can it wait to try it out. A little skeptical after us because it wasn't a higher and cosmetic primer but when I tried it to my surprise it worked wonders.
Tamara E.
Tamara E.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a fan of this product. When I put it on, my skin looks the same and my makeup application is the same. No difference AT ALL! Save your money!!
Shaundra A.
Shaundra A.
Love cream and liquid highlighters. This was my first one and it will last you forever.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
I have this for medium tone skin and it works wonders! Applied under foundation, and sometime a little on the apples of my cheeks after foundation. Brightens up my face and makes me appear more awake
Pahima A.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have heard that this is a very good drugstore primer. And plus the packaging is soooo cute
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Hi ladies! Has anyone with oily skin tried the L'Oreal Secret Anti-Dull Skin Primer? Does it make you break out?