Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA

I used this for a long time. I purchased it on Amazon and it was really inexpensive but it was definitely effective. I used it in the place of foundation and I loved it. I would say it's for all skin types!
Lorin E.
Lorin E.
New Philadelphia, OH

This product is okay but I'm not liking how pink my face looks afterwards . 75%
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL

Perfect to use in the winter when my skin is pale! I'm a florida girl used to tan skin, so I use this to brighten up my face when needed
Tayna S.
Tayna S.
Granite City, IL

I was hesitant on purchasing this product but I was desperate I ran out of my high end primer. I bought it and omg it's the best primer I've ever tried. I totally could see that difference immediately, my skin looks so radiant plus I look so awake.
Lisett G.
Lisett G.

This product is my all time favorite!! It helps the powder and foundation stay on all day! It applys smoothly and isn't harsh on the skin. It has even made me face feel softer .
Pahima A.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY

I have heard that this is a very good drugstore primer. And plus the packaging is soooo cute
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA

I have this for medium tone skin and it works wonders! Applied under foundation, and sometime a little on the apples of my cheeks after foundation. Brightens up my face and makes me appear more awake
Lee D.
Lee D.
Mackinaw City, MI

I like this one. I found it harder to blend than others. I do prefer the magic base primer. I would, however, use this one again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

Not my fav primer or corrector for that matter. It just made me more pinkish and didn't blend well. I do love the magic base primer though. I'd definitely recommend that one over this one.
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Plano, Tx

I was so excited when I found this primer and can it wait to try it out. A little skeptical after us because it wasn't a higher and cosmetic primer but when I tried it to my surprise it worked wonders.
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood, CA

Hi ladies! Has anyone with oily skin tried the L'Oreal Secret Anti-Dull Skin Primer? Does it make you break out?

Join Now