Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA

I used this for a long time. I purchased it on Amazon and it was really inexpensive but it was definitely effective. I used it in the place of foundation and I loved it. I would say it's for all skin types!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL

Perfect to use in the winter when my skin is pale! I'm a florida girl used to tan skin, so I use this to brighten up my face when needed
Lorin E.
Lorin E.
New Philadelphia, OH

This product is okay but I'm not liking how pink my face looks afterwards . 75%
Pahima A.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY

I have heard that this is a very good drugstore primer. And plus the packaging is soooo cute
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA

I have this for medium tone skin and it works wonders! Applied under foundation, and sometime a little on the apples of my cheeks after foundation. Brightens up my face and makes me appear more awake
Lee D.
Lee D.
Mackinaw City, MI

I like this one. I found it harder to blend than others. I do prefer the magic base primer. I would, however, use this one again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

Not my fav primer or corrector for that matter. It just made me more pinkish and didn't blend well. I do love the magic base primer though. I'd definitely recommend that one over this one.
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Plano, Tx

I was so excited when I found this primer and can it wait to try it out. A little skeptical after us because it wasn't a higher and cosmetic primer but when I tried it to my surprise it worked wonders.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.

I would love to use this I have only used one primer and I would love to use more xx
Shaundra A.
Shaundra A.

Love cream and liquid highlighters. This was my first one and it will last you forever.
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood, CA

Hi ladies! Has anyone with oily skin tried the L'Oreal Secret Anti-Dull Skin Primer? Does it make you break out?

Join Now