BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Awaken your skin with targeted Illumination using Magic Lumi Highlighter This unique liquid light formula highlights your complexion and boosts radiance for a subtle glow. Dab it on dark areas or shadows for instant enlightenment or along the cheekbones and brow line for a wide-awake effect. see more...

L'Oréal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Lumi Highlighter
  • "I bought this for my mother, because she originally had the high end version." in 1 review
  • "It's illuminating for the under eye area and doesn't settle into fine lines and creases but instead diffuses light with fine pigments that soften the appearance of creases." in 1 review
  • "It is a great dupe for the much more expensive YSL Touche EClat, does not come in as many shades though." in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging of this is so pretty - actually my husband bought it for me because it even caught his eye! I really like this product because I like the applicator, the thin consistency and how easy it is to blend out. It really does brighten, so just keep that in mind when picking a shade. To be honest, sometimes to save time in the morning I will just use this under my eyes and it does double duty as a highlight and concealer.
Christy L.
Cumming, GA
I've used a lot of highlighters and this is by far my favorite! It goes on easy and stays true to color. L'Oréal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Lumi Highlighter
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlighter, it brightens up my face and looks so smooth. By itself, it doesn't really cover under-eye circles, so it needs to be paired with a concealer. I hate the price for the small amount, but I always come back to it.
Emily H.
Canton, OH
This way the first of the products I've tried from this Lumi line, and the reason I tried so many after! Some have been misses, some I have loved... This product. I absolutely love it! Dewey and gives you that BAM highlight look. Especially when I set with as powder highlighter. I will say, like all products in the line, I don't feel like it would suit oily skin. Mine is quite dry, so I need all the shine I can get.
emiko e.
riverside, CA
This product is AMAZING for under eye brightening. The packaging is good and easy to work with. Ive gone through many of these and find myself always reaching for it as an everyday usage since i love a good bright under eye. I see mannymua use it too and he loves it as well.
Katie H.
Johnsonville , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is great when you want a nice highlight with less shimmer. It however does not stay very long even with primer, and the twist applicator becomes messy when you over twist. It is extremely hard to tell how much product is on the brush until it is too late. Would probably not purchase again.
Olivia C.
I was excited when I got this but was definitely let down. I was too pale to really use the lightest shade. It didn't even highlight my face that well. The packaging was annoying and hard to work with. I'll be skipping over this product in the future.
Robersy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Primer to instantly boost skin's natural luminosity for a more lively complexion that is full of life. Skin texture is smoothed & toned to provide a perfect canvas.
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really didn't like this, definitely don't use it if you wanted an actual concealer. I think it's best for people with pale fair skin, it has a reddish undertone that clashed with my yellow one.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent highlighter pen, but I think the formula is a little too thin. It is not think enough to really do a good job highlighting. It is decent for the price but there are better products out there that are similar.
Alyssa W.
Slatersville, RI
Is this highlighter easily blendable?
Abigail B.
Garden City
Does this highlighter settle into your pores? Also is it a intense glow or light shimmer?
Paola F.
I would like to buy this but it seems too expensive??? Like dies this really work very well for the price
Heather M.
Livonia, MI
Would this look well as a highlighter on fair skin? Or is it orangey?
Alex W.
Kalamazoo, MI
How comparable is this to the YSL touche eclat?