BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Awaken your skin with targeted Illumination using Magic Lumi Highlighter This unique liquid light formula highlights your complexion and boosts radiance for a subtle glow. Dab it on dark areas or shadows for instant enlightenment or along the cheekbones and brow line for a wide-awake effect. see more...

L'Oréal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Lumi Highlighter
  • "I bought this for my mother, because she originally had the high end version." in 1 review
  • "It's illuminating for the under eye area and doesn't settle into fine lines and creases but instead diffuses light with fine pigments that soften the appearance of creases." in 1 review
  • "It is a great dupe for the much more expensive YSL Touche EClat, does not come in as many shades though." in 1 review
Emily H.
Emily H.
Canton, OH
This way the first of the products I've tried from this Lumi line, and the reason I tried so many after! Some have been misses, some I have loved... This product. I absolutely love it! Dewey and gives you that BAM highlight look. Especially when I set with as powder highlighter. I will say, like all products in the line, I don't feel like it would suit oily skin. Mine is quite dry, so I need all the shine I can get.
emiko e.
emiko e.
covina, CA
This product is AMAZING for under eye brightening. The packaging is good and easy to work with. Ive gone through many of these and find myself always reaching for it as an everyday usage since i love a good bright under eye. I see mannymua use it too and he loves it as well.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
I was excited when I got this but was definitely let down. I was too pale to really use the lightest shade. It didn't even highlight my face that well. The packaging was annoying and hard to work with. I'll be skipping over this product in the future.
Kuukua W.
Kuukua W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this highlighter!!! I use it as a base/ in combination with the gold lumi highlighter and it beautiful. it's not too much and is great after its set with powder
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this, it was way to sticky no matter what I used it with, somewhat wasy to apply, do not recommend it!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Ripley
I use this for my highlighter when contouring! I love it because its easy to apply with the brush applicator!
Geena P.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I love my L'Oréal Paris Magic lumi highlighter. It is so smooth and great coverage as a concealer/highlighter
Christy L.
Christy L.
Cumming, GA
I've used a lot of highlighters and this is by far my favorite! It goes on easy and stays true to color. L'Oréal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Lumi Highlighter
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlighter, it brightens up my face and looks so smooth. By itself, it doesn't really cover under-eye circles, so it needs to be paired with a concealer. I hate the price for the small amount, but I always come back to it.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is great when you want a nice highlight with less shimmer. It however does not stay very long even with primer, and the twist applicator becomes messy when you over twist. It is extremely hard to tell how much product is on the brush until it is too late. Would probably not purchase again.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Slatersville, RI
Is this highlighter easily blendable?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Livonia, MI
Would this look well as a highlighter on fair skin? Or is it orangey?
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Garden City
Does this highlighter settle into your pores? Also is it a intense glow or light shimmer?
Paola F.
Paola F.
I would like to buy this but it seems too expensive??? Like dies this really work very well for the price
Alex W.
Alex W.
Kalamazoo, MI
How comparable is this to the YSL touche eclat?