BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lasting Messy & Piecey Effects Identity Crisis: That straight-laced look with every hair in place totally stifles your individuality.  You need t express yourself! Behavior Change: Studio Unkempt gives you a messy, piecey style with texture and control that s all your own.  Its creamy-gel base incorporates lightweight holding polymers to let you mold, then hold, any style in place. For the latest styles go to lorealparis.com ; see more...

Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I use this texturizer like I use gel, mousse, or styling cream. I apply it to damp or semi wet hair. Then I blow dry and style as normal. It’s pretty effective in keeping my hairstyle the way I styled it. If I want my hair to be even more styled, I add a touch more to my dry hair. I recommend this texturizer.
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
Smells great ! Recently purchased this for my son since he loves having his hair spiked. It held very well for his hair. It was easy to use and apply and he loved it.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
The Loreal Paris out of bed texturizing is one of the better hair products I have used. I have thick brown hair and this product keeps my hold all day without giving it a hard look. My hair remains soft, yet holds all day long. Highly recommend. It's the only hair product I have used since discovering it a year ago or so. Great value for its price. So affordable.
Myrna P.
I used this when I had a Pixie Cut. It smells amazing and if I styled my hair with this product it was always in place. It is expensive here in NY. I pay about 4.99 or 5.99 for one. I try to get it when they have a BOGO sale so I can get more for my money bc the jar is pretty small. Great product.
Kelly H.
Brighton , MA
This product is awesome! I am able to use it on my hair for a soft curl and my boyfriend is also able to use it to style his hair. It is a versatile and cheap product. Highly recommended!
Geo K.
Tried this but wasn’t crazy about it. It’s just too stiff and really sticky. Just not for me.
Liz M.
This texturizer works great on short hair to create fun looks that hold throughout the day.
Amanda S.
Is this like a hair mask or something?