BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New, Clean Texture With Reworkable Hold Identity Crisis: Your styling products tend to slack off after a few hours and don t have the staying power or flexibility you need for your style. Behavior Change: Studio Overworked Putty works overtime to help you attain and hold any look.  Overworked s flexible holding polymer bends over backwards to add texture and thickness to your hair while controlling any style. For the latest styles go to lorealparis.com ; see more...

Daikath H.
It works pretty well, I use it daily to comb my hair and I quite hard, has good smell and a good texture when dry.
Pedro A.
Los Angeles, CA
After trying about a dozen hair products I finally came across this amazing container of magic. I have thick straight hair and every product I've tried just end up falling out throughout the day. This actually lasts. It gives that matte finish, it smells amazing. Extremely cheap. Highly recommended.
Edwin E.
Tallahassee, FL
My favorite and go to hair care product for men!! I've been using this product for a little over a year now and I will never stray from it again. I have thick, black hair and it helps me achieve the effortless, natural combover! It stays all day without leaving your hair crunchy and shiny. It has such a great matte finish and can be reworked throughout the day. PLUS IT IS SO CHEAP!! I highly recommend this product!
Liz M.
This hair putty works great on short hair (curly or straight) to create chunky texture or even to smooth and tame flyaways.