L'Oréal Studio Line Above It All uploaded by Jill G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Extreme Hold Maximum Body & Hold Without Build Up Identity Crisis: When your style falls flat you get down in the dumps. Behavior Change: Rise above with Studio Above It All Gel, which adds body and fullness with extreme hold to down and out hair.  You have lofty goals for your style, and Above It All helps you raise the bar with a no-build-up thickening base to add volume and power-packed polymers to keep your style in place. For the latest styles go to lorealparis.com ; see more...

Ramya T.
Ramya T.
This was recommended to me by a pro stylist when my high end gel was discontinued. He saved me some serious money! This product works great at a fraction of the coat!
I really like this gel because it doesn't make your hair flake. And when my hair gets longer, it gets heavier so I need something stronger. That's all
TRACY M.
TRACY M.
Cypress, TX
I love the way this makes my hair feels and smells. I have brown hair and very dry. I have lot of damage from dying my hair. It is reasonably priced and last anywhere from 1 month to 6 depending on usage. It is completely great the way it is and i would not change .
Lamya T.
Lamya T.
Arlington, VA
Overall great conditioner as it repairs and heals but also gives your hair the shine and moisuture it needs to go through the hard processes of blow drying and straightening or curling. It is especially good for colored hair and I recommend it highly.
Sherma M.
Sherma M.
Had great hold,texture builder,smell,controled stray hairs,
held hair in place kept it from falling limp
and very firm Would recommend and use again
was very satified
Liz M.
Liz M.
The Loreal Studio line is one of my favorite store brands. The curl line works great on my naturally curly hair and it doesn't break the bank!
Alison H.
Alison H.
Cumming, Ga
Great to scrunch hair without having a gel like residue or feeling! This is my go to product when I wear my hair curly!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Paxinos, PA
I typically have used the same gel for years, but recently decided it was time to see what else is out there. This gel does not have a very appealing scent. As for hold, it was ok. Nothing spectacular. I thought it would hold all day, but nope, not so lucky.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product in daughter's hair, which is long, thick, and can get out of control. It helps to smooth some of the fly-aways. It doesn't have the wet head look. I give the tube a little shake before using and it helps mix product up, no more stickiness.
Rassal C.
Rassal C.
Helps smooth hair that is very dry and rough. I bought it for my sister who had very dry hair and in just a few weeks her hair was very smooth and shiny. This product really does its work. I do recommend this product to others since it is worth it. Thank you
Windy C.
Windy C.
Galesburg
I feel like it worked well for my long and thick hair. It wasn't a strong odor, didn't leave my hair terribly hard or sticky. Id definitely recommend this product to family and friends. 10/10 did wonders for my hair, I love it.
Rhiannon W.
Rhiannon W.
London
Does it actually lasts all day ?