BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Newark, OH
I've tried a few leave in conditioning treatments in the past and have not found any that works as well as L'Oreal Studio for straightening and controlling frizz. I highly recommend it. Relatively inexpensive and a little goes a long way. I use about a size of a quarter and it's enough for my long thick hair. It also helps with the drying time after I wash my hair. It usually takes me a long while, but this seems to speed it up!
Myriah R.
Myriah R.
Minneapolis, MN
I just recently started using this product when I would curl my hair and found that it made my hair extremely oily causing my curls to fall out and not be held all day! I love the fact that it is not in a spritzer so I can apply and make sure my hair is protected!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Romeoville, IL
My hair is thin and oily naturally so it can be hard to find products that don't weight it down and make it look filthy. This product protected my hair well through daily flat ironing and left it feeling light and clean.
Carina K.
Carina K.
Hampton, VA
I love this product! I use it for a few of my clients and it doesn't weigh the hair down! I'd recommend this product do anyone looking for a light weighing product for the hair but it's very effective .
Candi B.
Candi B.
Great product to help protect my thin, fine hair during heat styling. It does not weigh my hair down or make it look oily. Alittle goes a long way and for the cost it is well worth it!
Nubia B.
Nubia B.
The L'Oreal studio heat seeker is a pretty good product when used before blow drying or ironing hair. It protects the hair from heat damage and gives the hair shine.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Gives great shine. I'd only recommend on damp hair, as dry hair can make it feel crunchy. gives decent protection against heat.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Sioux Falls, SD
Made hair soft and manageable leaving it less damaged by hear the smell was amazing and I enjoyed not having to use much
Echo H.
Echo H.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this product I use it every time I style my hair. It helps prevent damage and makes your hair silky smooth.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Austin, TX
Made my hair shiny and took frizz away. it is a really good product . I always buy it over and over again