L'Oréal Soft Effects Silky Smooth Eyecolour Coordinates Crown Jewels uploaded by Giselle G.L'Oréal Soft Effects Silky Smooth Eyecolour Coordinates Crown Jewels uploaded by Priscilla D.L'Oréal Soft Effects Silky Smooth Eyecolour Coordinates Crown Jewels uploaded by Yoselin L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Soft Effects Silky Smooth Eyecolour Coordinates Crwon Jewels. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner. see more...

Buy on Walmart
jeremy M.
This is a great low price eye shadow. I got it at cvs for a.very reasonable price. it's not the best low end eyeshadow but it is decent and it's great for beginners. I don't think I would buy again just because there are better and cheaper options.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
I dislike this product because it leave my eyeshadow too ugly . I like soft eyeshadow this one looks too rough
Brina B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love the colors in this pallet. Everyday wear for me. Convient case too. Color stays all day without creasing or getting oily. I love it.
Laura P.
One of my favorite brands!
this palette is really good, the shades are amazing, they are soft and easy to blend out.
definitely love it
Jane P.
It's not my favorite eyeshadow quad out there. the shadows were really dusty and there was a lot of fall out. the staying power wasn't the best either, even with an eye base
Lauren C.
I really love this makeup. It goes on so smoothly and really works well with my light skin tone.
brandi b.
Belen, NM
I really love this eyes shadow I love the colors it pairs it with. It's easy to blend together
Hallie G.
Troy, NY
Perfect for that night out!!!! Really made my eyes pop!! Works like a charm non of the clumpy
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
I didn't really like the application of the shadow it doesn't last very long but I really did love the colors
Danielle B.
Love this eyeshadow! have had some forever and bought more recently great smoky eye effect!