BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #15 in Shampoo

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
What kid doesn’t like smelling like a smoothie? Ok so we all who have been around kids we try to buy them the cute stuff that smell good. This is a good shampoo and does really well on the younger generation. It lathers well and washes the hair as it should. Once you wash it out it doesn’t take much effort. Plus smells really good after the hair dries.
Courtney G.
Northport
I remember when this came out !   I love the funny fish face on the bottle . I love the scents that's available with this product , my kids favorite is watermelon.   It lathers so well , makes their hair smell amazing, and cleans great. My kids love this stuff.    Price is awesome too.
Tanya W.
How could I forget this existed!! when I was a kid I used to absolutely love this. it was hands down my favorite shampoo. I remember the smell so Cleary. It was so delicious smelling you almost wanted to wear it all day lol. definitely feel like going and buying it after this flashback!
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
This shampoo it’s so good, but I don’t recommend this for all kids type of hair. It works pretty good on my son’s hair but not on my little girl’s hair. It’s very competitive with other kids shampoo. I would definitely recommend this but try it on the kids hair.
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this shampoo! First of all, the packaging is just adorable and colorful. It also has a nice scent and has lasted me a long time. The shampoo applies nicely and cleans my hair well and thoroughly. I highly recommend this product to others.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Great shampoo for my kiddos! They love all the different scents available! Their favorite is the strawberry. It works on thin hair and curly hair! It smells wonderful the next day and my personal favorite, no tears if it gets in their eyes!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
First, I love the cute look of the bottle it comes in. My daughter loves it as well, and likes the eye on it. It is very pretty smelling and lasts all day in her hair. We like how gentle it is for my daughter . We wil continue to buy .
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Smells super nice... kinda like a fruit smoothie! It’s not to expensive and comes in a cute packaging... it helps with dry skin! I definitely recommend this and was not disappointing at all.... I will buy this product again!!!
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
When I was a child this was a fun way to shower the bottle is supper cute they have a variety of scents and it protects s from getting in ur eyes love to use these for the little ones when ur having a hard time showering them
Crystal R.
Not my favorite shampoo for kids due to its harsh ingredients, and my children's already dry scalps. L'Oreal Smoothies Shampoo does smell delicious and make hair soft and shiny. I just prefer to use more natural ingredients for my children.