L'Oreal Shape and Fill Pencil - 0.01 oz. uploaded by Iris R.L'Oreal Shape and Fill Pencil - 0.01 oz. uploaded by Julie W.L'Oreal Shape and Fill Pencil - 0.01 oz. uploaded by Maria G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

3-in-1 mechanical pencil with spoolie Triangular tip Outlines, shades, fills Define your brow statement. Brow Stylist Shape and Fill is a unique 3-in-1 mechanical pencil with spoolie. The triangular tip precisely outlines, easily shades, and evenly fills brows. Soft styling spoolie blends for shaped brows. Made in China see more...

Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
I had high hopes for this brow pencil, but its not good for my brow needs. Its very dry when applying, so you need to keep re-applying to get any color on. I have blonde brows, so I need all my brows to be darkened. This is more of a brow touch up product to fill in here and there as needed, but NOT the full brow. If you have lught brows or need the whole brown to be filled in or darkened this is NOT for you!! I had this in color Brunette and once it was on, the brown was very ashy looking and looked awful. Its difficult to wash off as well. I would not recommend this.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
This is a holy real product thanks have in your make up kit I love the tip of this and clients in the play is really nice for nice natural looking eyebrows I also think it's a very inexpensive do for the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil I recommend the shape and feel proud stylus from Loriell I bought it at Walmart on sleek
Megan S.
Megan S.
This is a perfect brow pencil for a natural looking brow. The tear drop application works really well (obviously a dupe for Benefit's Goof Proof pencil)! It is quick and easy so I like to use it on simple make up days. I like that it includes a spoolie and it is a great quality at an affordable price point.
Britney D.
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my holy grail brow products. This lasts way longer than the definer pencil by L'Oreal. This is comparable to the Anastasia brow pencil, but about half the price. Its well worth the money. They don't have many shades, but blonde works great for me.
Julie W.
Julie W.
I love this L'oreal fill brow pencil. I bought it this year and would highly recommend it! It fill any gaps and makes your brow look natural and is long wearing! It has a precision comb that literally drawsout what looks to be natural hairs!
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
I have sparse brows and I've been using the brow definer but find it took a bit too long. Great pigmentation and amazing formula it glides on. I took a star off becuase I had to learn how to use it. It's very easy to overdraw your eyebrows with this pencil.
madisyn m.
madisyn m.
Greeley, CO
this is such a great product for anyone who wants their eye brows filled in a little. they have many different shades to match all eyebrows and it does a really good job making eyebrows look good and more natural
Amber Q.
Amber Q.
This pencil requires a bit of a learning curve. Great pigmentation and not too hard not too soft formula. Bought it at Walgreens for $7.99 with a coupon. Would highly recommend as it makes doing brows super easy!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
I absolutely LOVE this brow pencil! I would (and have) buy this over and over again. It has fast become one of my holy-grail makeup items.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Stays on well. Love that if you flip it one side draws on thicker and the other draws on thin. Very pigmented. And it comes with a spoolie.