BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal By L'oreal Conditioner Serie Expert Vitamino Color Conditioner 5 Oz For Unisex see more...

Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this conditioner. I use it after I shampoo my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
maría f.
Miami
This vital Artie for hair conditioners by L'oreal is so good to keep your hair extremely hydrated and has a nice scent and is super long lasting so I truly like it and these conditioners are my faves! :)
Jezail J.
This color conditioner is nice! Your hair doesn't feel dry and it targets healthy hair to stay healthy! It lathers greatly and is long lasting. My hair feels amazing after using this! I highly recommend it!!
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Es un acondicionador que deja tu cabello bien suave y manejable. El aroma es fresco. Te ayuda a reparar tu cabello y lo cuida de los maltratos del sol
Katy M.
Helps take care of your hair from the heat, salt and sun when you have a long day in the sun, in summer it usually warms the sun more
Karin M.
Florissant, MO
I like the way it makes my skin feel❗I also like the way it even puts my face color❗I would recommend this to anyone to try❗
Allyson G.
Pikeville
This was not the best for my skin type. I have oily skin and this product did not compliment my skin needs
Leah W.
I love this stuff!!! It smells amazing and keeps it soft and sleek! Perfect for any hair type!
Alexis P.
Groveport , OH
Makes hair silky smooth and smells amazing. Affordable and very easy to find in stores
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
this comditioner is really nice for my colored hair and leaves my hair soft