BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal By L'oreal Conditioner Serie Expert Vitamino Color Conditioner 5 Oz For Unisex see more...

maría f.
maría f.
Miami
This vital Artie for hair conditioners by L'oreal is so good to keep your hair extremely hydrated and has a nice scent and is super long lasting so I truly like it and these conditioners are my faves! :)
Jezail J.
Jezail J.
This color conditioner is nice! Your hair doesn't feel dry and it targets healthy hair to stay healthy! It lathers greatly and is long lasting. My hair feels amazing after using this! I highly recommend it!!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Helps take care of your hair from the heat, salt and sun when you have a long day in the sun, in summer it usually warms the sun more
Ayuleida P.
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Es un acondicionador que deja tu cabello bien suave y manejable. El aroma es fresco. Te ayuda a reparar tu cabello y lo cuida de los maltratos del sol
Karin M.
Karin M.
Florissant, MO
I like the way it makes my skin feel❗I also like the way it even puts my face color❗I would recommend this to anyone to try❗
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Pikeville
This was not the best for my skin type. I have oily skin and this product did not compliment my skin needs
gabriela O.
gabriela O.
Sugiro Amei ja esta na minha lista de compra de novo porque é maravilhoso muito bom também sugiro a vocês comprar
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
this comditioner is really nice for my colored hair and leaves my hair soft
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Hello, I have tried this vitamin with color and I love the truth is one of my favorites since it leaves hair soft and silky
I am so happy to use this brand such as l' Oréal