L'Oréal Serie Expert Silver Shampoo Unisex Shampoo, 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Ella D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utiliza...1 Answers
  • I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking into a new ...1 Answers
  • Hi, if you have a balayage hairstyle would this shampoo lighten u...1 Answers
Mikey S.
Mikey S.
I really enjoyed using this product. Kept my hair feeling clean and controlled oil. Didn't have to wash my hair 2x over for the clean feeling either. I use the product every 2-3 days, when I feel my hair need a life and or if my hair is getting long.
lacey T.
lacey T.
El Cajon, CA
My husband and i love this stuff.it doesn't smell to manly or girls and its not to over priced.also makes soft hair!
Janeshia P.
Janeshia P.
Newnan, GA
Great product if u have thick hair! Had my head feeling amazing. Bought it at my local Walmart.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Antioch , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this shampoo. It helps maintain my blonde. The only reason why I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it does leave my hair feeling very stringy and elastic-y.
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Lakewood, OH
Amazing shampoo! Makes the hair smother and shine just in a couple of minutes! If you want try something new just try this one
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Knoxville, TN
It's a really good product. It's great to share with your boyfriend or husband. Be careful though with how muh you use.
Jesica G.
Jesica G.
Hayward, CA
Is great product you just need an small amount to see miracles in your hair .it feels smooth
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
My husband and I both use this and works well for us. It's also handy when you have company for either sex.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Love the way it changes my hair color !!!!!!!!!!!!!! From a nasty color it went to a nice silver color
denise l.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great, shampoo I have ever tried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be buying it soon again!!!!
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Hi, if you have a balayage hairstyle would this shampoo lighten up the the dark sections?
Donizeti d.
Donizeti d.
Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utilizar essa marca e super recommendo a todos que ainda nao conhecem usem e voces nao vao se arrepender?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Laporte, IN
I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking into a new shampoo that can keep my gray light & not brassy. How often can I was my hair with this shampoo? How much is this going for? Is it worth the price?