BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gentle yet thoroughly cleanses hair & scalp Contains Sorbitol derivative, a moisturizing ingredient & vitamin PP Effectively soothes & protects sensitive scalp Leaves hair soft, shiny & silky - L'Oreal - Professionnel - Hair Care see more...

Buy on Amazon
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Sensi Balance Shampoo -16.9 fl. oz. more...
Unique and universal this shampoo is a sensory experience!

Good for anyone and everyone it gets your hair clean and on balance!

It’s lather is good and it’s a very Euro idea with the unisex trend products...
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Review for: L'oreal Serie Expert Sensi Balance Shampoo for Unisex, 50.7 Ounce more...
I love the unisex formula! I’m a huge fan of most of their shampoos and it’s a great money saver to be able to just share a shampoo with my significant other. It does a really great job at cleansing without weighing down.
Destiny S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I naturally have really curly hair and this works wonders on my hair! Does an amazing job at containing the fizz and making sure it stays shiny and healthy looking
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
No me gusta utilizar shampoo unisex. Me parece que es una perdida de dinero porque tanto hombres como mujeres tienen pH diferentes y para nosotras puede llegar a ser un shampoo muy fuerte e irritarnos el cuero cabelludo o para ellos tan "débil" que parece que se echaron solo agua en la cabeza (como es el caso con este producto) a mi novio le ocurrió así.
Karyn C.
Baldwin Park, CA
This product is great to clean your skin. It's long lasting and it smells really good. It is better than other products I've seen. Is best for oily scalp. Yes I would buy this product again :)! It is a great product !
Pat C.
i bought this shampoo trying to use with my husband in same time.. but to me does not work... my husband adore this shampoo, thats the reason i send just 4 stars, because it is not good for me.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Love the smell of this. Shampoo works great for my find hair and keeps my scalp from being too oily. It's moderately priced and lathers well. It's my choice for everyday use. I buy it often and my husband likes it also!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este shampoo y me gusta el aroma. Yo casi no lo uso pero es el favorito de mi mamá y tiene el pero precioso gracias a este shampoo.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I love loreal pro products color line amd treatments however the take home products definitely have lost their flare :( get color wow.
Jessika A.
Me gusta este producto porque lo puedo usar junto con i novio sin necesidad de comprar productos por separado. Su olor es riquisimo.