BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal By L'oreal Styling Serie Expert Liss-Ultime Shine Perfecting Serum 4.25 Oz For Unisex see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
I love this shine perfecting serum! It works like a charm. I have natural curly hair and when I straighten my hair I apply the serum to give it a nice shine and unlike other serums this one doesn't make your hair fill heavy and oily. Definitely a great buy
Jherika W.
Jherika W.
Phoenix
This product is so lovely and smells great. It has been a great experience trying out this product. It is long lasting and isn't too expensive. I would recommend this to everyone I know. This item met my expectations and more. Not a thing I would change.
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
Great product. Super affordable. Also very easy to find in stores. It does protect. Compared to another product simular to it it still out shined it. I would recommend it to friends because it's a nice protection serum an also because it's so affordable.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Brooklyn, NY
With my coarse curly hair sometimes shine is a problem, with this I can smooth out all those little fly aways and leave my house with the confidence I need to take on my dy. Looks like I just came out of the salon with this little helper!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Miami
La serie Experto es completamente excelente y hablo de toda. He probado también el shampoo y es una maravilla
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Dubuque
I love the way my hair feels when I put this on. It looks very healthy. it gives it great fine without looking oily, I will continue to use this product.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Bogotá
Is fantastic I used for a long time and the results are very good, I recommend this excellent serum! I feel satisfied with the results, very effective! Smells so good is a nice scent like flowers!
Marcely B.
Marcely B.
São gonçalo
Indico esse produto sempre para as amigas , quero ganhar um desse para usar nas festas , são basicamente maravilhosas
Nitousha G.
Nitousha G.
00000
This works perfectly for people having eye skin problem . It does not have any side effect . Do give it a try .
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Id love to try this but does it make hair greasy ?