BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A color protecting shampoo for color treated hair. Features a sulfate-free formula that gently cleanses hair. Protects the lipid film on the hair surface and prevents water from entering the hair fiber. Developed with In cell, a patented multi-dimensional ceramide that strengthens and conditions hair. Blended with Vitamin E to prevent degradation of color. Infused with UV Filters to shield hair against harmful UV rays. Leaves hair healthy looking with vibrant color.

Features a sulfate-free formula that gently cleanses hair; Protects the lipid film on the hair surface and prevents water from entering the hair fiber; Developed with In cell, a patented multi-dimensional ceramide that strengthens and conditions hair

Stephanie B.
Columbia
I love this shampoo for keeping my hair color looking vibrant and new.  It lathers really well and it smells really fresh.  It seems to work well on oily or dry hair and it does a great job at maintaining my hair color.  I would purchase again as long as I am coloring my hair.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Manda B.
1,096 reviews
Good product!
Would purchase again!
Decent price.
I would recommend to family and friends.
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
Yeah it perfect I use once a week an my sister use too my father don’t use but maybe I think the next weekend
Miranda A.
Amazing ! Would recommend to anyone, really good! Would definitely repurchase as i love it!
Sianny M.
Siquirres, Limon
Hi, I want you to send me some products. I'm really fascinated and I'd love to try them please.