BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Features repairing & surface restoring agents Deeply nourishes hair while cleansing Restructures revitalizes & protects hair fiber Helps hair restore strength & shine Leaves hair silky smooth soft & manageable. Product Line: LOreal - Professionnel -... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is such a good shampoo! I like it! The smell is really good and it actually helped my hair a lot
Aziza N.
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I started using L'Oréal shampoos about a month ago and I'm so happy i switched. My hair is damaged from all the highlighting I do but somehow these shampoos and conditioners leave my hair feeling so soft. Whereas when I use other shampoos and conditioners, I cannot even brush my hair!
kela c.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
L'Oréal professionals is my absolute favorite brand and one of my go tos. I never am disappointed with their products and my hair always feels amazing after! I like to pair this shampoo with their absolute repair hair mask and my hair always feels silk after.
Maci R.
Maci R.
If you have damage to your hair this is what you want. I would say this would be for an oily scalp. Has an awesome smell to it. To the people who color their hair a lot this will help. Especially will help with your ends a lot.
Celia H.
Celia H.
Forest City
I love this brand and I also love this product. It feels so good on my hair. The scent is great and my hair is so soft
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Melksham, Wiltshire
This made my hair very soft and healthy. I use it all the time because it really helps my hair be alive.