L'Oréal Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo - Equal Eyes uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
This just did not work for me it's hard to explain but it was just awful all around and I was really hoping it would work sadly it was a waste of money :/
Priscilia E.
Dallas, TX
I am 44 years old and the less I have to tug on my skin the better!!! It is super creamy and pigmented.
Angela D.
Dexter, MO
Great color choices! Blends well and looks amazing! Not thick and removes easily. Great value overall
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I like the colors of this eyeshadow duo. They do not stand out as much as I would like, but it looks great on.
Brandi B.
Saint Simons Island, GA
I don't like loud color on my eyes and the color palettes they have a fantastic, I like pale pinks and they have the perfect ones for me!
Gina M.
Griffin
I love this!! It goes on smooth and it stays on! I Someone got it for me and I never tried it before but when I tried them out I fell in love!!
brandi h.
Evans , GA
Really good product. I like it a lot. I enjoy the wide variety of color options from L'Oreal and this product was simple one of the best
Rosquita B.
Fort Benning, GA
I'm a beginner when it comes to applying makeup..this product saved me time. Really quick and effortless but flawless
Bailey P.
LOVE L'Oreal eyeshadows and eye creams. they stay on and don't crease. The colors are bold but classic.
Donna V.
Spring Hill, FL
This eye shadow goes on smooth but I like more than just the two colors. Plus it wears off and so I am not crazy about it.