BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pro-Xylane™ + Hyaluronic Acid Reduces Bags. Lift Eye Area. Cooling Applicator Tip. Repairs Wrinkles Dermatologist Tested for Safety Safe for Contact Lens Wearers. . see more...

L'Oréal Revitalift Triple Power Eye Treatment
  • "I am young but am already seeming fine lines and have always suffered with dark under eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this eye cream, it is not that expensive and it feels so good on your skin, it helps your eyes look brighter and not so tired." in 1 review
  • "It's been 3 months when I started using this product from L'oreal and so far no milia." in 1 review
  • "I love the cooling effect of the applicator, I find it really helps with the puffiness my eyes have sometimes." in 1 review
Lorna R.
A little eye lift doesn't hurt to add to your daily routine. You
could have different reasons why you need a pick me up around your eyes.
I love L'Oreal brands this one is top on the list of needs and wants.
It helps tighten around my eyes as I age. This one I would recommend and
a great investment.
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
I look for eye creams often and I was very pleased to find this one. Great scent, great texture and good benefits. I was pleased with price and value for amount.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I'm a big fan of eye creams and this product didn't disappoint. I don't like wearing it under make up so I only used this a night. I woke up looking well rested . The price point is a bit more than I like but it's ok for a drug store product.
Daisy R.
Absolutely great product! Really fills in any under wrinkles. However it takes a while to notice the change. I have used this for about a year now and I really live it. It is very affordable and convenient packaging!
Daisy H.
So far so good! I use this product everynight and morning and it leaves my undereyes feeling very fresh and just overall amazing! L'Oréal Revitalift Triple Power Eye Treatment
Aubry B.
Creswell, OR
I can't say that this product was for me, I didn't like the way it applied or the way it felt on my skin, but that is just a personal preferance. It may work better for someone else, or it may not. I personally would not but this product again for myself or someone else.
Rosaly N.
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Triple power eye is such a great product. I am so happy I took a chance on this product because it really worked for my upper eye lids. I was considering upper eye surgery to lift my upper eye lids but now I will just purchase L'Oreal Paris.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This product is not cheap especially for a drug store brand. I do not recommend this at all. It feels cheap and has had no noticeable affect on my eyes. Do not buy.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I have been using this for awhile and my eyes look so much younger I barely have any wrinkles or fine lines and my eyes look hydrated and full of life and not dead tired like before I love the silver applicator too
abbey c.
Fresno, CA
I am in my early 30's. i have been using anti wrinkle an dark circle creams since i was 16. i used many a different ones along the years. i received a sample of this and have purchasing for about a year now. i am so impressed with how it helps those little cracks i got going. if you combine it with the day and night moisterizer for the face you will see a difference. my boyfriend is allot older. and has been using it as well. an holly cow. i kinda don't want him to use it because of how well its worked for the damage on his face. lol well mostly the wrinkles. ill add we both have skin damage from the sun.
Naila K.
Does it work better than the Miracle Blur?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
It is worth the money?
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
Have you noticed a change since using this product?
Teodora P.
Stara Zagora
I was thinking to buy this product . Is it good enough ? L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream