L'Oreal Revitalift Filler Renew Replumping Care Anti-Ageing Day Cream - All Skin Types, even Sensitive

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

An anti-aging & re-plumping day cream Highly concentrated with Hyaluronic Acid to plump up skin with moisture Enriched with Fibroxyl plant extract for firming properties Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles Unveils smoother, more... see more...

Christina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s gentle on the skin and is made for sensitive skin. I’ve always had problems with my skin but I haven’t had any problems with this.
Jeannie W.
Daytona Beach
Purchased at: Amazon
Leaves skin feeling a slight bit greasy, but it is effective. I like the packaging, but would be safer in a shatterproof container.
Katriana B.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this. It left my skin feeling deeply moisturized and I noticed a difference after use for a while.