BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream Treatment, 0.5 fl. oz. (Pack of 6)DetailsAdvanced Firming ActionBreakthrough L'Oreal technology, improves elasticity and reveals smoother, firmer skin.Advanced Anti-Wrinkle ActionRevitalift with... see more...

LINDY |.
Pasadena, CA
This product was good, and I would buy it again. It was a nice consistency and did its job. Nothing crazy radical, but was affordable and did its job to use consistently which was worth it to me. I have sensitive skin too, and it didn't bother it.
Ivanna C.
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
I apply every night before I go to sleep since I’m like 16. I know I’m still young but I think it’s pretty good, it’s not sticky. Maybe a little pricey but so worth it
Kat W.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
A little goes a long way, so this product has lasted me a while. Every now and then I will get a small break out under my eye but it doesn’t last and I enjoy using this eye cream. I would recommend it for an affordable eye cream.