BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For the 1st time, LOreal Laboratories have created a continuous 24-hour eye repairing treatment, AM and PM. Clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of deep-set wrinkles. AM Cream (0.2 fl oz / 6 ml) SPF Fiber Protection Gentle hydrating cream with Fiber-Restoring Complex, which helps repair broken skin fibers of the delicate eye area. Broad spectrum protection UVA/UVB SPF 15 helps prevent future damage. PM Cream (0.2 fl oz / 6 ml) Advanced Wrinkle Repair Contains Fiber-Restoring Complex that helps repair and rebuild broken skin-fibers. Overnight, skins natural restoration process works with Pro-Retinol A to smooth the eye area. see more...

• I'm officially a stay at home mommy and these bags are becoming mor...1 Answers
  • I have a question regarding the length of usage...what would be a n...2 Answers
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this product along with the revitalift moisturizer for a long time, until I ran out of both of the products. I do think that they made my skin look incredible, but they were a bit drying and they did nothing for my break outs. They are also both really expensive, so I'm hesitating on repurchasing.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lufkin
Wonderful product to try for those with visible wrinkles. Great value for the price. First time user. Probably will not use again for a while. Nice packaging. Gets your attention! Wouldn't buy again until I'm a little older.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
I spent way too much on this product. After daily use for an entire month, I saw no difference.. I wouldn't recommend it. There are much cheaper organic ways to achieve this result. I do like some of their other products, but not quite feeling this one.
brook g.
brook g.
I have seen this on tv commercials and I want to buy some and see how it goes and I'm hoping it does what it say
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used this under eye cream for a few weeks and I must say it is worth the buy it works great and def recommend it
Aubryann R.
Aubryann R.
I have bad wrinkles under my eyes from lack of sleep and just not keeping up with my skin and this is a great product to use.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Farmingville, NY
I really enjoyed using this product! I would totally recommend it to anybody who's worried about crows feet or any wrinkling near the eye. My mom used it as well and she had fantastic results! Definitely worth trying out!
Ane K.
Ane K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Triple Power Concentrated Serum works beautiful and does everything it claims. After only a few weeks of use, my skin feels smoother and firmer. I have noticed lines being less noticeable and it has even helped even out my completion, which was an added bonus. It appplies smoothly and absorbs within moments without any greasy residue. I've noticed my moisturizer gliding on much smoother over the serum. There is a mild perfume scent, but it honestly is not that strong and fades after only a few minutes. This is definitely one of the better products out there for the price.
Zaira Nicole D.
Zaira Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I don't use this product because I don't have a wrinkles so I Gave to my mother and so far the product really do works on her wrinkles 👌💯💕
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my must haves ! Really helps with under eye circles immidiently and it's not too pricey. Pretty much works right away! & makes you feel gorgeous Looking
Would recommend
Evangeline D.
Evangeline D.
I have a question regarding the length of usage...what would be a nice usage range so I know when I should stop treating with the product?-
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Schiller Park , IL
I'm officially a stay at home mommy and these bags are becoming more noticeable. Does this product help with this problem? Or does anyone recommend a different product that helps with under eye problems.?