BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti wrinkle + firming Pro-retinol A + elasti flex Advanced UVA / UVB protection Protects against dark sports Dermatologically tested UVA rays are the primary cause of UV induced premature skin ageing, and penetrate deep beneath the skin's surface, reaching the dermis. The elastin fibre network, the skin's "springs", begins to weaken. Skin becomes less firm and wrinkles appear more pronounced. UVA rays can also travel through glass, so even when you are indoors, your skin is likely to be exposed to the premature ageing effects of UVA rays. The L'Or al Paris Expertise Advanced protection against ageing: Elast-flex: an exclusive technology stimulates and reinforces the elastin support network. The formula improves skin firmness and the ability to bounce back. Pro-Retinol A: a powerful anti-wrinkle ingredient known to stimulate skin cell renewal. Wrinkles are visibly reduced and skin texture appears more even and refined. SPF 3: broad spectrum filter system to protect against harmful UVB rays, and from UVA rays responsible for premature skin ageing and dark spots. The light non-greasy texture absorbs easily leaving your skin beautifully moisturised and hydrated. Used daily, the broad spectrum UV protection helps guard your skin against then sun's most damaging rays. Reveal firmer, more refined, younger looking skin. Visible results Immediately: skin is protected, more toned and hydrated. In 4 weeks: skin feels firmer and fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced. *In vitro test. From science to beauty With more than 3 years of dedicated research, at L'Or al Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination. Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide. Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience. For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow. see more...

Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This cream is OK. I think it is a little pricey for a drugstore cream but just my opinion. It's OK for fine lines and to hydrate for a daily face cream. I let's on ally have another fave but this would still be something I would reach for if I ran out of my more high end cream:) it can be found pretty much anywhere so get out there and check it out. It may work better for you than me. I have really awful problem skin lol my face is picky!
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
New york, NY
I found this moisturizer to be lightweight in application but extremely hydrating for skin - plus, I like that it has SPF built into the formula. It reminds me a bit of Olay Regenerist, although the consistency is slightly more thin/runny. Between the two, Revitalift kept my skin feeling moisturized for longer. I also enjoy the subtle kind of sweet, kind of citrus-like scent.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Amazing Drugstore Find!! It claims to give you Fewer wrinkles & Firmer skin, In just two weeks. And it definitely does what it claims!! This cream is a daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, RevitaLift Day Cream has anti-wrinkle and firming action for radiant, younger-looking skin. Keeps you hydrated for 24 hours!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Cleves, OH
The scent, the weight of this cream is perfect. I am always feeling my skin is dry so a good moisturizer is key. This one does the trick and has SPF 30 inside. How great is that? that means I don't have to apply more sunscreen over it. It was gentle to my skin, and is a good value for the cost. Try it. I think you will like it.
Heather A.
Heather A.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this product. I feel like it gives me amazing sun protection, while creating a smooth a moisturized canvas for any of foundations and primers to go over. I have seen a reduction in puffiness and a slight lift over the past four months of using this product. It does however, sometimes create minor irritation with my eyes.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Tried this when Walgreens was out of my regular Olay moisturizer. The price was comparable, but the quality was not. It never really absorbed and left my face feeling greasy. The scent was not pleasant either. I ended up tossing it and running to Walmart to get my usual, which I should have done to begin with. Lesson learned!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
I'm at the point in my life where I'm just making the transition into exploring wrinkle creams---it's an emotional process, of course. But L'Oreal makes the most satisfying and reasonably priced products and they leave my skin looking younger and brighter. Maybe getting older isn't SO very bad after all....
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I really like this cream. It smells good but is not over powering. It made my skin soft and it looked a little brighter than usual. I would probably purchase this again. Its a pretty decent price and there are always coupons out for it. Its a good drugstore cream.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Louisa, KY
Loreal skin care is my holy grail from the drug store. Their products are always amazing and work just as well as high end, more expensive products. I use them for both my day and night time skin care routines. I'm always impressed by each new product I try.
melisa h.
melisa h.
Pickerington, OH
This is my go-to for daily facial creams. It's light and airy. It's perfect to wear under your foundation and the price point is affordable. A small amount can go a long way so it will last longer than you think. I highly recommend it.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I like the creams for the day that help improve the lines of expression and also have sun protection. Does this cream really work?
Marie A.
Marie A.
I'm looking for a good wrinkle cream ,after turning 40 I need to find one that really works ...I do have sensitive skin which is is oily and spot prone has anyone had a positive result from this 😊