BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

"Introducing Our Most Complete Product With Uv Photo-Aging Complex That Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Wrinkles And Uv Damage. Advanced Care Photo-Aging Complex: Spf 30 Sunscreen: With Our Highest Uva/Uvb Protection For Broad Spectrum Protection. It Is Specially Developed To Protect Skin To Help Prevent Skin Damage And Premature Skin Aging Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Action: With Pro-Retinol A, A Powerful Anti-Wrinkle Ingredient Known To Accelerate Skin Renewal And Revitalize Photo-Aged Skin. After One Application, Dry Skin Is Smoothed And Skin Is Hydrated For 24 Hours Advanced Firming Action: Elastin Complex Helps Protect Skin's Existing Elastin Fibers* See Visible Results: Immediately Skin Is Protected From Uv Rays. Skin Is Healthier, Younger-Looking, And Revitalized Over Time Ladies Saw Reduction In Wrinkles And An Increase In Resilience And Tone. Helps Diminish The Appearance Of Photo-Aging Formula Essentials: Dermatologist Tested For Gentleness Non-Greasy, Light Weight Non-Comedogenic *Based On In-Vitro Testing. Var Wccpi = ""Prod6030985"";" see more...

• I like the creams for the day that help improve the lines of expres...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
I received L'Oreal Day Lotion free from Influenster and loved it so much I have been using it since. It's a great moisturizer. I don't get the oily feeling at the end of the day. It's a bit pricey for my pocket but a little goes a long way. Plus its so much easier to find in stores.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Clarkston, GA
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
Currently using the day cream and have been so pleasantly surprised!
I have sensitive skin but need not have worried. It is lightweight and very moisturizing without leaving my face greasy.
The packaging was lovely and easy to use.
Would definitely purchase again!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
I was given this product to test out! I thought that for the price it was a great product. I liked that you could buy it at a drug store and didn't have to go to a department store to get it. I recommend it to my mother in law and she loves it as well.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
I've used L'Oreal Revital lift cream. I bought a generic form of L'Oreal Revital lift cream through Walmart! The cream goes on really smooth, and helps fine lines! It's around $10.00, and works really well! Yes I think i would buy this product again!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer! It had a great texture and didn't leave my face feeling greasy. But what surprised me was that I actually noticed a difference in the texture of my skin and began noticing a decrease of lines.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
I have oily skin and I think this made me skin really oily. I only used it when I wasn't wearing make up because if I had this underneath foundation my make would be sliding off off my face.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Rockford, IL
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
I love Loreal products. Especially their face products. This one does the trick for me. Leaves my face so moisturized the whole day!
Frances R.
Frances R.
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
keeps your skin feeling moisturized all day; you don't even realize that at the same time it's helping prevent future wrinkles
Denise H.
Denise H.
Hahira, GA
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
As I get older I realize I need anti wrinkle in a lot of my products and this has been my go to for a few months.
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Review for: L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Day Lotion
This cream Day anti- wrinkle is very very good, My skin luminous and radiant, very moisture and silk face.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the creams for the day that help improve the lines of expression and also have sun protection. Does this cream really work?