BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

An effective firming & anti-aging night cream -With an ultra-rich texture that dissolves rapidly into skin -Enriched with Elastin that restores flexibility to skin -Formulated with patented encapsulated Pro-Retinol A & Pro-Firmyl TM -Provides powerful anti-aging & firming benefits -Visibly minimizes the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines -Skin appears suppler sleeker more lifted comfortable & younger looking -To use: Apply at night to cleansed & toned face & neck Product Line: LOreal - RevitaLift - Night Care Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Magna, UT
I love this cream. It's very smooth and cooling as you apply it to your face. Also smells really good. I put it on every night after washing my face. When I wake up my skin looks beautiful. I definitely recommend this product.
Christy W.
Christy W.
fletcher, NC
This product is a MUST for my nightly skin care regimen. I have noticed
a significant difference in the firmness in my skin! Not only do I look
younger, I feel younger. How can a product make you "feel" younger?
When your skin looks good, you instantly feel young and beautiful. What I
like most about this product is the lightweight and moisturized feel on
my skin, and gladly it doesn't break out my face considering i have sensitive skin and most products do. My skin doesn't break out and it's not dry one bit, even after a full nights rest! I must say I am incredibly impressed! I would recommend this product to anyone. It's incredibly affordable and
will last quite sometime because you only need a small amount (1/2 a
pea- 1 full pea size) for your face so you don't need to purchase this
often which helps your wallet in the long run. This usually lasts me about 2 months if i continuously use it every night. I will continue to use
this product because it has helped my skin look and feel its best.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Colonial Bch, VA
I received this product for free for testing purposes. Thankfully I did because I really like it! I washed my face before use and applied all over face and neck 2 times a day and used before makeup as well. It really made my face feel smooth and nice. I have oily skin and pimples at times, I would defiantly say I have semi sensitive skin. I don't use a ton of stuff on my face I'm more of a natural girl but I always used a product just not heavy. This L'Oréal moisturizer hydrating didn't break me out at all. Made me feel fresh and I love the smell. Oh and a little goes a long way.  At first I put a dot of it all in my face from forehead to sides of face to neck etc..but I soon realized it was just too much product so now I just apply to my hand at fingertips and rub in first then apply to face.  It's much better this way. I really enjoyed this product and give a 5 star review for this.  Thank you.
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
I was lucky enough to get in on the Revitalist Voxbox and I couldn't be more grateful. I honestly don't think I would have ever bought or tried the product on my own. Within the first week I could feel that what I had applied before bed had benefited my skin overnight. It still felt hydrated!! Since I turned 40 I have noticed my skin changing drastically every year. More dry, I could even go as far as to say leathery which causes your skin to crease and look dull. Of course, I have been sampling everything I can get my hands on from ipsy, birchbox,Sephora, ulta ...all the expensive stuff because you think more $$ means better! Not true! L'oreal has a great moderately priced product that feels and smells expensive before you put it on your face and then helps repair what time has wreaked havoc on. My make up goes on smoother, the sides of my face that were SUPER dry are now soft and quenched!! I LOVE it!! Thank you for the great product and for allowing me to participate!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
When it comes to skincare I typically go to my tried and true brands that never fail me: Origins, Kiehls, Mario Badescu and Korres to name some favorites. I rarely stray into drugstore territory for anything more than makeup remover wipes. So when Influenster sent me this product in my #voxbox I decided to step out of my comfort zone and put it to the test. I honestly didn't see any change in my skin at all. There is dimethicone in the ingredients which makes your skin look smoother while it's on but unless you're using it as a primer I really don't credit that as a skincare benefit. I accidently got this near my eye area one day and it stung like hell and burned the skin. I know it's not meant for that area but given that reaction I don't think I'll be using this on the rest of my face again anytime soon.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
I have very dry shin, especially around my nose. I break out from time to time, and I have extremely sensitive skin. It is hard for me to find products that I am not allergic too, I found this product to make my skin feel soft as I put it on, but I saw no changes in my skin after taking the 14 day challenge, the lotion kind of made my face feel dirty, when I wiped my face the lotion just rolled up in balls and I had to wash it off. I love Loreal, especially their hair products, I have been using them for over 40 years. Just the lotion was not for me..
Mary F.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Just starting using this in the last month. I only use it at night. It has a pretty thick consistency and I use it as the 2nd to the last step in my night-time skincare routine. For me, it does burn a little when applying. Some nights more then others. It has a scent but it's not overwhelming and it's a fresh scent. Since I started using it my face seems brighter and smoother in the morning but I don't really see a difference in my fine lines. I haven't been using it very long so hopefully soon I can come back with results but I do like the way my face looks in the mornings after adding this to my nighttime skin routine.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I received this product for free in the Revitalift Voxbox thanks to Influenster.  Unfortunately, I tried it once and broke out after feeling a burning sensation.  It seems that it has parabens in it, which are an allergen I'm sensitive to.  I had to discontinue use immediately.  I wish I could say that I loved it, but I didn't get a chance to try it to see if it would be beneficial. I wish that L'Oreal would consider removing known allergens from their products, especially if they are developed by dermatologists; parabens are a common skincare allergen anyway.  Oh well... I'm glad it works for others, truly, but read the ingredients!
Renay P.
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
Softness from a moisturizer is par for the course, so no stars for a basic function functioning. The fragrance made me choke and made it very hard to get through 14 days of it 2x a day. I saw zero results as the box said it would after the short trial period. A bit too think for my comfort, as I live in Florida and we only have 2 seasons, kinda warm and hot as heck. Heavy glass jar with minimal product would make it not cost effective for long term use. Too heavy to travel with, be it purse or travel bag. Cant continue to use this cream also because they still test on animals.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to moisturizers on my face. I didn't love the overwhelming perfume smell right off the bat, but glad it wasn't worse. It's hard to say if this product had any effect on my skin in terms of their anti-aging claims. I'm pretty youthful looking to begin with. I have mixed feelings on the density of the product... I like to feel my skin getting the hydration that it needs, which was accomplished. That said, I don't enjoy thick (especially perfumey) anything stick on my face.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Lowell, NC
Hi. I have been looking for a new face cream and I've heard good things about Revitalift but I'm wondering if it cause your face to get extra oily throughout the night. My face always feels more oily when I wake up and I don't want anything to make it worse. Also, how long did it take for your skin to feel any firmer? Thanks