Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#366 in Hair Color
L'Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener is features quick, controlled lightening action in a dust-free concentrated formula.
Photos (2)
becca s.
becca s.
Fontana, CA
This is my go to bleach! I've bleached my hair myself many many times and I've found that a few packets of this bleach mixed with 30 volume works wonders. I usually use color oops, a color remover on my black hair (dyed) to get it to a dark brown/orange, then this bleach takes it straight to blonde. I do usually bleach it a second time with a weaker bleach and developer to get any spots I missed and also lighten it a tad more, then I just use a blue/purple toner and purple shampoo to get perfect and beautiful platinum hair! My hair is always in good condition afterwards as well.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Philadelphia, PA
Worked wonders on my hair. I was bleaching some darker parts of my hair... I'm already a natural blonde so I only had to leave it on for 20 minutes to achieve the color I was looking for. My friend with black hair used it and it came out a little brassy but she has used the product before and said if she does it again next week it will be blonde!
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Not my first pick as a bleach but still a pretty good quality, some voices don't have a harsh smell like this one does but that's to be expected.. The blue definitely helps bring the crazy tones out of your hair, very effective I always buy this product at Sally's
reiny p.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, Ny
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
I think this bleach is really good I have used others but this one works much better and faster I love it
Skyler R.
Skyler R.
This is one of the worst hair lighteners I've personally used. When I purchased it I thought it would really lift my hair color and bring it to a white blonde. I had left it in my hair for quite a bit of time and it was very uneven, blotchy, it was yellowy, and I had used three packets and it still didn't lift as much color as I was hoping it would. I used this product on a smaller section on the underside of my hair and it didn't even lift much color. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
June 20, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
As a licensed cosmetologist for 13 years this is definitely a good go to when Sallys is the only place open for your last minute hair sesh! I will always say though, you want to have experience when working with bleach!
🇺🇸 P.
🇺🇸 P.
Hollywood
May 21, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
I love to discolor the hairs of my body .. In addition to discoloration of a total softness
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Olustee, OK
Okay first off I'm gonna start by saying I previously bleached my hair already a week before I used this so by the time I got to this my hair was like a medium orange. So I figured I'd go grab some of this so I could finish bleaching my hair to a platinum (plus the blue would cancel out the orang so less toning!!) the smell isn't to bad for me because I personally like the smell of bleach. But it does smell strong! Also when using this stuff I put a cap on and I noticed that my hair didn't get super dry so I was happy about that. So I waited about an hour and took it out. And to my disbelief my hair was STILL ORANGE!!! I was kinda ticked!it wouldn't have been so bad though if I don't have splotches of platinum and splotches of a yellow blonde and I tone of orange! Needles to say I will not be buying this stuff again! I think I will stick to my manic panic or beyond the zone bleach kit!!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Modesto, CA
Great quick working bleach that is very affordable for anyone to use it can turn brown hair to blonde in a hot minute
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Nov. 15, 2016, 7:24 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
This was the first bleach I ever used and it worked just like it should! I bought this recently though and didn't achieve the results I was looking for so I moved to a different brand. It may have just been user error though. For what it is, it's cheap and easy to find at Sally's try it if you don't wanna buy a tub full of bleach!
Ayame S.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
What are some places in which can you find this product in?