L'Oréal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz. uploaded by reiny p.L'Oréal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz. uploaded by Eduardo R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener is features quick, controlled lightening action in a dust-free concentrated formula. see more...

• What are some places in which can you find this product in? 3 Answers
becca s.
becca s.
Fontana, CA
This is my go to bleach! I've bleached my hair myself many many times and I've found that a few packets of this bleach mixed with 30 volume works wonders. I usually use color oops, a color remover on my black hair (dyed) to get it to a dark brown/orange, then this bleach takes it straight to blonde. I do usually bleach it a second time with a weaker bleach and developer to get any spots I missed and also lighten it a tad more, then I just use a blue/purple toner and purple shampoo to get perfect and beautiful platinum hair! My hair is always in good condition afterwards as well.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Freehold, NJ
Worked wonders on my hair. I was bleaching some darker parts of my hair... I'm already a natural blonde so I only had to leave it on for 20 minutes to achieve the color I was looking for. My friend with black hair used it and it came out a little brassy but she has used the product before and said if she does it again next week it will be blonde!
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Not my first pick as a bleach but still a pretty good quality, some voices don't have a harsh smell like this one does but that's to be expected.. The blue definitely helps bring the crazy tones out of your hair, very effective I always buy this product at Sally's
reiny p.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, AK
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
I think this bleach is really good I have used others but this one works much better and faster I love it
Skyler R.
Skyler R.
This is one of the worst hair lighteners I've personally used. When I purchased it I thought it would really lift my hair color and bring it to a white blonde. I had left it in my hair for quite a bit of time and it was very uneven, blotchy, it was yellowy, and I had used three packets and it still didn't lift as much color as I was hoping it would. I used this product on a smaller section on the underside of my hair and it didn't even lift much color. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
I bought this product because the bleach I used to use has been discontinued. Using this with a 20 volume developer, I bleached my very dark roots out to a pale yellow in just two processes. My hair doesn't feel broken or dry or even look frizzy. I liked this so much that I bought the full sized tub of bleach! I will definitely be using this from now on!
Jaizi N.
Jaizi N.
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
I use this bleaching brand product because im a bruneete but dye my hair jet black most often. To get my hair to be a bright color i use quick blue. It has a more brighter blonde color i need to make sure i get the right color on my hair tht i want. To me its worth the cost than to buy one or two bleach applications for $14 a piece.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Doerun
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
This really does deserve a 5/5 its just perfect, it's a good cheap alternative bleach activator powder it's easy to use and mix in with developer no matter what. Your hair will achieve the blonde that it says. I was satisfied the first time i used this product i'd recommend to anyone who loves dying their hair.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
As a licensed cosmetologist for 13 years this is definitely a good go to when Sallys is the only place open for your last minute hair sesh! I will always say though, you want to have experience when working with bleach!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Review for: L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener 1 oz.
My favorite bleach to use... It obviously doesn't smell good, but it lightens my hair and mixed well with my choice developer.
Ayame S.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
What are some places in which can you find this product in?