L'Oréal Professionnel Wax Mat Homme uploaded by Susan  S.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Sculpting pomade with flexible, malleable texture drives directional styling with a matte effect.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Results:

• Malleable Texture
  • Matte Finish

Ally M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome! I'd give 5 stars but if you use too much, your hair can get crusty. Amazing though other than user error! Way better than other brands I've used in the past, great value and great price!
Susan  S.
Bonita, CA
When i first bought it my mother in law bought it for me and i didn't really know what i did for me untill i tired to OMG it was the best thing ever invented by far inhighly recommend it !
Vere H.
My favorite hair product. You can really do anything with your hair using this - holds your hair in place whether you use with damp or dry hair. Yes it smells so good i love it .... yes i would definitely buy it again when I can. Highly recommended.
dayrene s.
Este producto es muy bueno para el cabello,ayuda a darle fuerza y volumen.cuando lo trate me funciono mucho ademas que mi tipo de pelo es rizado y me controlo mucho el freezing
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
This product from Loreal is great for shaping and sculpting the hair for a wedding a special event serves well and recommend it excellently, molded hair in an easy and unique way and professional level that we can acquire, and the fragrance of Loreal products is best
Vicki B.
Akron, OH
I tried this with my shorter hair cut to give me a "piecey" look to my hair. My hair is fine and pretty limp. It worked well but I believe this would be better on more coarse hair.
krystle m.
Works very well with thick hair, keeps an all day style. This product is a must have for an easy updo and fast mornings.
ella a.
Idk if it work good but it look like a great product it really good I think I will buy one for my self and you should too
Dawn W.
Happy, TX
Helps hold my hair when and where I need it. I get bad flyaway sand this product helps keep them in place.
LEAR18015 Karina B.
Great, is amazing product because repare the hair perfect and this important for the day a day #perfcet