BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Definition wax with a light hold level allows for a controlled, supple style with high shine. Residue-free formula leaves a non-greasy effect.

Hair Type: Medium To Thick

Results:

• Light Hold
  • Shine

L'Oréal Professionnel Wax Homme
Product has never failed to let me down. I've tried so many other products and while they may have a better scent, they don't do the job of holding my hair together. This can be applied to wet hair as well as semi wet hair. It can be used with dry hair but you may end up with clumps in your hair. Overall I couldn't be more happy with it and have used it for years.
Marwan D.
Fairfax, VA
5 out 5 every time. Great product that lasts a lot. The amount needed for it to work is really small, which give me a lot of control.

But the best part of it, is that I can confidently use in the morning, knowing that it is going to last me throughout the day.
Donna L.
Port Washington, WI
I really like this definition wax. I have very think hair and I have a hard time finding something that will hold it in place. This will give you long lasting all day hold.
David C.
Corvallis, OR
One of the better definition waxes I've used outside of ones I picked up in the UK, only problem I had with it was it's water resistance. Nice smell.
Messi D.
Williamsburg, VA
The product is good and reliable. It gets your through day. Def gives your hair voume. You don't need lot. It meets the brand expectations.
Yolanda M.
Mossyrock, WA
Love this product. Well worth the money. Did wonders for me. I recommend you use this product. You will not be disappointed
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Loved it for my pinup hairstyles! Goes on very smooth and last all day! Recommend it to anyone who likes very sleek hair
Brianna N.
Stafford, VA
Very nice and smooth, outcome is great. Overall suggest this product. Just a little too sticky for my taste.
Paola B.
Pomona, CA
Muy buen producto para cuando terminas de peinarte!! para darle el toque final... te lo deja muy bien
Chandler M.
Meadows Of Dan, VA
Good product, keeps hair in place without extra residue. Never wore off for the 10 hours i had it in