L'Oréal Professionnel Wax Clay Homme uploaded by Lesley D.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Strong hold clay creates instant definition and texture with a matte effect. After applying Clay, heat hair with a blow-dryer. The product disappears, but the hold remains.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Results:

• Strong Hold
  • Texture

Buy on Amazon*
Madison N.
Indianapolis , IN
My boyfriend tried this out while searching for a new product. He has very thick, dark hair. Over all he liked it, it didn't have maximum hold but it did the job. If they made it more durable I think it would be a great product
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
This stuff works GREAT! The gritty mask leaves your skin so soft and feels amzing! You get a good bit in a jar and for $10 it's a great deal! It is very easy to wash off your face as well. I would definitely recommend this product! :)
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
My husband uses this to spike his hair up, without it looking wet from gel...also I use it to define the ends of my curls. It smells so good, too!
Aysha
I bought this for a family member and they said it was refreshing and it felt nice on the skin
Nicole N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Looking for a hair styling product for my boyfriend. Does this product leave you hair hard like gel? Or more of a soft consistency like a wax?
Lestine P.
How can I revise without buying?