BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I have straight hair over processes bleach hair that was feeling straw like and dry . I left it for 10 min and then rinse. Hair felt soft and I let it air dry. The hair instantly looked less damaged and is soft. I will be using this to help recover my hair health
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I like to use a hair treatment once in a while because my hair tends to dry it even thought I don’t using heat styling products. So this is a good fit for me and my dry hair. L’Oréal in general has decent hair repair treatments.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I really like this hair repair it's extremely reasonably priced there are other brands that I do use when I'm doing heavy chemical treatments on my hair however this is just a great Rebuilder to use throughout the month
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and I purchased this from amazon. I can see a difference in my hair after using this product. My hair is very dry. I recommend this product if someone’s hair is damaged. The product is pricey but it is worth the price.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite makeup by them. My sister and my mom also love it! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other makeup like this before and this is the best one!!
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Omg I was able to get this at saloncentric for 75% off this is the go to line by loreal for my damaged bleached locks it makes my hair so shiny n soft
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I absolutely love this product it makes my damaged hair feel so healthy I ordered an entire box for myself at the salon supply store.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This works great. It has a nice scent thats not too overwhelming. Its an affordable product that I like to use a few times a month.
Marina F.
Denton
This product works great to put on specific parts of my face before I apply a generous amount of concealer to cover red spots.
Thais S.
Alexandria , VA
Good product, it is easy to find and have a good price. My hair is most soft now and I’m very satisfied with this