BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A restorative concentrated hair treatment -Formulated with Incell & Pro-Keratin to maintain optimal hydration -Provides in-depth hair regeneration at the cellular level -Restores the strength of hair while re-structuring hair fiber -Unveils softer shiner bouncier & healthier looking hair -Great for extremely damaged sensitized & brittle hair -To use: Spray onto shampooed towel-dried hair section by section & massage into hair. Rinse thoroughly Product Line: LOreal - Professionnel - Hair Care Product Size: 30x10ml/0.33oz

Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
👑C.H.A.I.M.A.E👑 B.
Salé
I just used tonight and left on for about 15 minutes with a cap. No extra heat. I prepped my hair first by shampooing with a clarifying Shapiro to strip my hair of all products. I regularly use a hair mask it two so was a bit wary since the vile was so small but it actually covered my entire hair and I have hair past by bra strap so very long. My only complaint would be it does not come with a small spray attachment (but this can be bought separately). I used a vet small travel spray from Paul Mitchell. The smaller the better so that you don't waste product. Someone suggested adding water to the the vile to get any left over product. I think this is a great idea for a second dose at a later date. But u would not suggest diluting the original product since it is not overly concentrated.
After rinsing my hair, it felt softer and smoother. It was a lighter feel without the heaviness of a deep conditioning mask. I definite with be adding this to my monthly routine in addition to my monthly hair masks since it repairs on a different level.