BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Powder that provides volume and hold with dry shampoo technology to absorb excess oils.

Sprinkle powder into and and apply at root area for exaggerated root lift or perfect base for back-combing.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Results:

• Volume
  • Hold

kaley v.
Wichita , KS
We used this in the salon I worked for and all of the girls and I really liked it, adds a lot of texture and volume with just a little bit of product and the price isn’t too bad!
scarlett m.
Los Angeles, CA
This product keeps my hair healthy and smooth. This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner brand. Unlike other hair products this one keeps it shiny for a long time and it isn't sticky nor hard when your spray it on your hair. I recommend you use this hair product because it is better than other products
Ashlee W.
This product is an all out great product to use on your hair. I am a lover of all things hairy lol and this is definitely a product worth spending your money on. I have had no bad experiences with the quality of it and its not that expensive so it saves you coins. You should invest in it.
Laurel H.
Kernersville, NC
Absolutely love this hairspray! It's the golden hairspray of all brands that continues to work and work all day! Ever with extreme humidity it will hold my hair. Even through a rainy day! I'll never use another product again. It's the best hairspray you could ever use!
Sam R.
I guess it just depends who you are and what you want to do with it and everybody has different types of hairstyle and different products to use for each different hair
Yoselin S.
Waukegan, IL
I like this product because it hold the volume in my hair and it hold my hair style for the whole entire day. So I totally recommend this product. I got all my friends to try this and know they thank me for introducing this product to them because wow it's amazing!!!
Raven P.
Bought at Walmart. Works really well. Had a dent in it but wasn't that bad. Held my hair all day and I have really thick hair. One of the few brands that actually works for my hair. I have dark hair it left a little residue in my hair but other than that it's great!
alexandria c.
Douglas, MA
This stuff makes ur hair look really shint and hray i loce it looks like a cow pooped in my hair, buy it now worht the money jk it suxks never biy it i hate the type of tezture and thickness i hate it makes ur hair so grainy and oily it suxks not worth the money
Vincent L.
Temple City, CA
I sampled this product during LA Fashion week. My stylist recommended that I use this product to give some volume and hold to my hair without the grip that hair gel. My hair felt so light and airy and my style stayed strong all throughout the evening.
Rachel L.
Wakefield, MA
Holds my hair very well, however sometimes it makes my hair too stiff. I feel at the end of the night y hair still has it's curl, but it loses some of the body. I have finger hair, however it is very long. Yes, overall i would recommend to others.
Annamaria B.